• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Recalls Two Flight Attendants, Janitor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The news is probably more cackling fat women sucking up to everything FG says. Oh wait, that already has been happening.

I'm sure nothing came from this meeting other than more of the same vague talk about possible futures.

All I have to say is, Art, you're an idiot. And, you're nothing more than a cackling chicken.

Finally, someone else speaks the truth about Chicken Little. If having balls is nothing more than running your mouth and constantly complaining then yes I would agree, He's got Huge ones.

If anything had been announced that was terribly exciting, I'm guessing somebody would have posted by now. Hope I'm wrong...

They're rebranding again. Newer ties, epaulette's, light weight jackets, different stationary, etc; all the essentials that retain owners.
Sorry due to the cost of said rebrand 30 more pilots must go.

Yes, I'm an idiot but, I'm smart enough to recognize it!

Yeah Nolife, instead of FLEXJET it will be FLEX-Jet now so, out with the new jacket!! Next year it will be FlexJET and then it will be Flex-JET and so on, and so on, and so on.......

I swear Flexjet has the hardest time identifying itself in the market. It seems every year they take some new direction and dump the old. New logo, new logo with a red stripe, with bombardier, then without bombardier. Way to keep things solid and steady Fred.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back