Flexjet Pilots www.ibt1108.org Flexjet Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My comments in red below.

I do wonder how our attrition compares to the other fracs. I dont think ours it TOO high. And I dont think anybody is leaving because they dont like it here. I bet we have at least 100 former Flexjet pilots at NetJets. Former FlexJet Captains and FO's. Everyone of them I talked to left because of broken promises and they absolutely hated the liars and backstabbers in management. If the IBB passes we'll have many more. The smart pilots are not going to wait to form a union. They are going to do exactly as I did, vote with their feet! Recently a captain that I flew with called me. We haven't talked in 2 years. He wanted information on our TA. He is seriously considering leaving, he's been with FlexJet 8 years. It is a good company and the flying is great, but there is just more money to be made other places. I'd like to stay here for another 30 years (would be nice to have that kind of job security) but there are certainly a lot of other opportunities out there offering better pay.

Management has eluded to some sort of response to the NJ increase, so I guess we'll wait and see what it is. There is such a variety of things that people want fixed though. Some are looking for more pay, I'm all about more gateways, others are really concerned about the retirement, others are very unhappy with the medical benefits, and still others want more time off. If they really want to slow down attrition they are going to have to fix a whole bunch of those.

You're kidding right?

That is your response to low wages, lack of bases and regressive health care? Wait and see what happens? Depend on management to do the right thing? How many times does Lucy pull the football away Charlie Brown? I would either be sending out resumes or organizing.

Good luck my friend. You are certainly depending on it.

I do wonder how our attrition compares to the other fracs. I dont think ours it TOO high. And I dont think anybody is leaving because they dont like it here. It is a good company and the flying is great, but there is just more money to be made other places. I'd like to stay here for another 30 years (would be nice to have that kind of job security) but there are certainly a lot of other opportunities out there offering better pay.

Management has eluded to some sort of response to the NJ increase, so I guess we'll wait and see what it is. There is such a variety of things that people want fixed though. Some are looking for more pay, I'm all about more gateways, others are really concerned about the retirement, others are very unhappy with the medical benefits, and still others want more time off.
If they really want to slow down attrition they are going to have to fix a whole bunch of those

They don't have to fix anything, why you ask? YOU. And all the pilots like you. They have pilots that are wanting to wait "to see what they give us". Give being the all important word. Your comments sound like your head is in the sand, and don't want to rock the boat.

Latest resources

Back