Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilots About To Draw A Line In The Sand!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there a beach party somewhere that I didn't hear about. There's a lot of stuff happening in the sand lately. Volleyball anyone? We can take our shirts off later and hit the showers!

Deja vu

Art, I remember quite well when it was the NJA pilots drawing the line in the sand and the Flt Ops pilotgroup was watching from the sidelines --just like the Flex pilots are watching them now. Back then, a few of the Options guys made jokes, too, and some were also interested but doubtful they would ever be in the same position. Luckily for their group, a determined handful made it a future goal and started passing out the cards. As Flt Ops pilots can tell you, there will always be those who are slow to rally, but eventually they recognized the wisdom of getting it in writing and the advantage in having a seat at the table. Perhaps one day in the future the Flex pilots really will be making a stand at the bargaining table. In the meantime, hopefully the Flex pilots will join those of us who are cheering on the Options pilots as they fight for professional pay and fair work rules.

Art, I remember quite well when it was the NJA pilots drawing the line in the sand and the Flt Ops pilotgroup was watching from the sidelines --just like the Flex pilots are watching them now. Back then, a few of the Options guys made jokes, too, and some were also interested but doubtful they would ever be in the same position. Luckily for their group, a determined handful made it a future goal and started passing out the cards. As Flt Ops pilots can tell you, there will always be those who are slow to rally, but eventually they recognized the wisdom of getting it in writing and the advantage in having a seat at the table. Perhaps one day in the future the Flex pilots really will be making a stand at the bargaining table. In the meantime, hopefully the Flex pilots will join those of us who are cheering on the Options pilots as they fight for professional pay and fair work rules.

OMG!!!! Would someone please tell this laddy to go to shoprite and buy some milk??

NJW.....Will all due respect, in behalf of all Flex pilots we sincerely appreciate your opinions and great wishes, I am pretty sure most stuff that you say is right,......... but please we got the point now.

Here is my opinion, just came back from the supermarket, milk and cheerios are on sale today (great deal).

OMG!!!! Would someone please tell this laddy to go to shoprite and buy some milk??

NJW.....Will all due respect, in behalf of all Flex pilots we sincerely appreciate your opinions and great wishes, I am pretty sure most stuff that you say is right,......... but please we got the point now.

Here is my opinion, just came back from the supermarket, milk and cheerios are on sale today (great deal).

Sand is also on sale, lots of people digging a hole in it about the size of their heads. Surely, the 85 on the street will be happy to hear that milk and cheerios are on sale today - their kids are probably getting tired of eating top ramen.

Cujo? Cujo resides on Waterview Pkwy - not here.

I'm begining to think you get a paycheck from NJASAP! Are they paying you to post all this stuff over and over again? Your like the reverse of B19!!!! We get it already! Can you take a couple months off again, please!

Latest resources

Back