• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Pilot Authorization Cards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was the initial organizer for the effort at Flight Options. During the drive we had pilots that expressed the same concerns regarding putting various information on the cards that you are having.

Keep assuring your pilots that these cards are going to a secure location and that the information on them will not fall into the wrong hands. We had a management that was actively looking for the organizers of our drive and they never did. When we did finally take off the mask of names we had been using during the drive and management found out who we were, I think they were shocked. All but one of us had been ardent anti union pilot during the previous drives.

Keep pressing your pilots to have the courage to stand up for what they believe is right and to have faith in the process. The road you are on is a hard one but its a road worth traveling.

It takes even more courage to not get caught up in the union mob mentality and tell the union organizers to take a hike. Don't allow yourselves to be pressured into whatever agenda they have because the disruptions to your career can be never ending. The union contract is wonderful when times are good, but do your research and see the damage pilot unions have done to the industry during economic downturns like the one we are about to enter. It's a scorched earth policy. Remember to be careful what you ask for.

www.unionfacts.com

It looks like to me that management is getting worried that the drive is picking up steam and has started their anti union campaign by having their people making posts everywhere just how great this company is.

don't let someone who is not even a pilot tell you that you don't need a union. You do need one. The union is pilots helping pilots.

Let me tell you, 1108 is an awesome union. Help raise the bar for pilots everywhere.

Let me correct you. That's someone that is no longer a pilot.

And the bar is raised high for sure. Don't forget, "United plus one" was the mantra seven years ago, and we all know where the industry was 18 months later and the failures that came with union inaction.

And the bar is raised high for sure. Don't forget, "United plus one" was the mantra seven years ago, and we all know where the industry was 18 months later and the failures that came with union inaction.
B19,
I see you have added a 738 type-planning on going to SWA?
One thing I can't figure out is for a guy that has 205 post here why is it the 204 of them are about anti union stuff? Even if you were passionate about it which I respect but do not agree with- I have my opinions and feelings but feel the need to say them 204 times in 18 months. I still can't find anyone on these boards that can only talk about one thing-you have never posted anything about your flying history. But now you want to be recognized as a "former" pilot. I don't know who you are-nor do I really care but it is obvious you have some serious vested interest in not having a union at any fractional. It is so clear that it is just more than an opinion-it seems to be your job here.
I looked at your anti union links and they all seem to be run by union busting firms. On the other side all that stuff spells out ariline info not fractional-the two business models are different except the fact they both have planes and pilots and support staff. What info do you have on unions at the fractionals? Last I heard was that everyone at the 1108 was happy and even mgt was happy now that they have all learned to work as one.
I doubt you ever will come out and be honest here but what is your real agenda?

Can someone refresh my memory on how to ignore someone here? I've had enough of the idiot known as B19, and for Christmas, I want to never read anything from him again.

Go to "User Cp" at the top of your page and select that. From there go to Buddy/Ignore List. Input whoever you wish to block and that is that.

Can someone refresh my memory on how to ignore someone here? I've had enough of the idiot known as B19, and for Christmas, I want to never read anything from him again.

It takes even more courage to not get caught up in the union mob mentality and tell the union organizers to take a hike. Don't allow yourselves to be pressured into whatever agenda they have because the disruptions to your career can be never ending. The union contract is wonderful when times are good, but do your research and see the damage pilot unions have done to the industry during economic downturns like the one we are about to enter. It's a scorched earth policy. Remember to be careful what you ask for.

www.unionfacts.com

Take your facts and shove 'em up your a55!! Mismanagement is what hurt the airlines, not a union. Airlines reported record losses while pilots, FA, and mechanics all took pay cuts, but top level mgt. took record bonuses. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. So how much is your bonus if you avert a union? Get a life, a55clown.

I wonder if B19 works for that union busting firm flexjet has hired... otherwise why does he care so much about our company? or even our corner of the industry? he is not a frac pilot...

I may have changed my mind about Flex. I may even send in my card after looking at the new NetJets pay if we do not get a nice raise. I did not realize how under paid we are. It is about 30,000/year less. An FO at NetJets makes more than a 3 year captain at Flex. We will know in January. Maybe. I guess airline pilot central posted Flexs new pay, anybody see it?

Latest resources

Back