• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course pay wasn't adjusted. You change schedules, you work more days at the same pay. But your daily rate is less.

err, no that was not what was suggested. Supposedly the idea is if you choose another base you might be limited to what type of lines you can bid for. No 4 day trips for example. same daily rate But it's all just rumor, I have not heard any mention of new bases for a while.

Of course pay wasn't adjusted. You change schedules, you work more days at the same pay. But your daily rate is less.

You really have no idea what you are talking about do you.

The proposal I heard was you can move to one of the less convieniant gateways and you give up the ability to fly 4 or 5 day rotations.

You still fly the same number of days for the same pay.

Not sure who you heard this from or if you just made this up, but Mythbusters says this is *busted*.

err, no that was not what was suggested. Supposedly the idea is if you choose another base you might be limited to what type of lines you can bid for. No 4 day trips for example. same daily rate But it's all just rumor, I have not heard any mention of new bases for a while.

Don't look for any changes coming to this front any time soon, at least according to Deanna a few weeks ago when I flew her and asked her about. However, when the changes do come, it's probably going to be an increase in rotation lengths depending on the base, say something like a Class C caliber airport or hopefully keep the same schedule options if they open up more larger airports such as Class B types. The last two bases that were opened, Chicago and Denver, the schedules were not affected at all. These ideas have been brought to the leadership's attention many times and when or if more bases are announced I expect to see something along these lines.

That hasn't happened at flex in over 6 years, long before you got your lower than industry standard contract.

I will say that we haven't got a raise in over 5 years, and it's due to your albatross of a contract holding us all down.

Really dude? This is your contribution to the hard working fractional profession? I have no beef with you. Guess what? My personal income from a private business exceeded my income of your great uncle Kenny in 2009! So basically your telling me I got mine go get yours? Am I correct in that statement? Guess what? WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, LIKE IT OR NOT! I am on your side along with every God Damn hard working pilot in this fractional so called profession. Wake the ******************** up

Really dude? This is your contribution to the hard working fractional profession? I have no beef with you. Guess what? My personal income from a private business exceeded my income of your great uncle Kenny in 2009! So basically your telling me I got mine go get yours? Am I correct in that statement? Guess what? WERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, LIKE IT OR NOT! I am on your side along with every God Damn hard working pilot in this fractional so called profession. Wake the ******************** up

You seriously need to calm down. I know this is Flight Info and I've seen guys pitch fits on here before but this one takes the cake. You seriously want us to take you seriously after a post like that? Do you treat people in person half as ruthlessly as you do on here? Classless.

You seriously need to calm down. I know this is Flight Info and I've seen guys pitch fits on here before but this one takes the cake. You seriously want us to take you seriously after a post like that? Do you treat people in person half as ruthlessly as you do on here? Classless.

Yes Dr. Phil v1 rotate. Thank you so much. I have entered counseling immediately after your advice. Luckily I found a good counselor in Addison named Deana white. She was sexually attracted to me and promised not to tell about our inappropriate behavior on the couch. I almost agreed but thought what would rats ass think if he walked in watching me give the bone to his momma!

Yes Dr. Phil v1 rotate. Thank you so much. I have entered counseling immediately after your advice. Luckily I found a good counselor in Addison named Deana white. She was sexually attracted to me and promised not to tell about our inappropriate behavior on the couch. I almost agreed but thought what would rats ass think if he walked in watching me give the bone to his momma!

Make all the sick jokes that you want so that everyone can see how pathetic you really are. I mean seriously, you consider yourself a professional? Take all the shots at me and whomever you wish but you're becoming a laughing stock on here. And since you're taking my advice, maybe learn some proper grammar and punctuation. Your half incoherent posts do nothing more than prove just how stupid you are.

We'll see you on the other side of the veil brother. There is more to life than money, your too hung up in the hear and now. God bless and I mean that

We'll see you on the other side of the veil brother. There is more to life than money, your too hung up in the hear and now. God bless and I mean that

I've not mentioned money once during all this back and forth nor do I think I'm hung up in the hear and now. Not sure what I've said that would give that impression? That just doesn't make any sense. But you are right about there being more to life than money but that doesn't mean that you can live without it. We just differ on how to go about getting a bigger piece of that pie and that disagreement somehow morphed into you having a sexual rendezvous with with your new boss which has to be the most bizarre response I've ever read on here, and that's saying something. I accept your blessing and when Flexjet and FLOPs are a footnote to a footnote to aviation history, I'll see you on the other side.

Latest resources

Back