• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That hasn't happened at flex in over 6 years, long before you got your lower than industry standard contract.

I will say that we haven't got a raise in over 5 years, and it's due to your albatross of a contract holding us all down.

Really? I am at a loss for words. I will call your manhood on the line and suggest you join the fray. What have you done in all your years as a professional aviator to further your profession? In 99 and 2000 I made more than netjets captains. I voted for the union there because I could see thru the bs. Unfortunately we didn't make it then and paid a heavy price. Just because you make a lot of money now doesn't mean you can sustain it. Look at the court documents of Kenny from the past. My bet is this union crucifixion drive is occupying most of his time as well. But check you seem to know his m.o. better than us. Wake up

Read the body language and check your gut instincts. For those that saw the Kenny show in person there was a reason he kept licking his lips and wiping his chops. He wasn't nervous about being in front of you..........he was nervous about lying. Please wake up!

Pass on what? Seriously hoping we don't combine? Get a reality check V1. I wish I had video of the vernacious calls from scheduling starting at 3:00 am and continuing throughout the night. This is what we dealt with precontract. This is was master Kenny wants to go back to. Personally I have taken up a new hobby at the local community college called welding. I hope to someday make it up to a place called Bakken and make the big bucks for some guy they call YIP.

I am in agreement with you that we will probably eventually be one list. Video of a phone call? I assume you meant "audio." I hope your welding gig pans out sooner rather than later.

I'll even buy you dinner and breakfast and lunch, on my Ricci meal plan.

No thanks.

That negotiation was suggested that FJ would add more domiciles as long as crews at less efficiant places work longer rotations. Pay was not adjusted.

Strike 1

Of course pay wasn't adjusted. You change schedules, you work more days at the same pay. But your daily rate is less.

Latest resources

Back