• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is written that those topics are "strictly forbidden???" I know I've popped off about topics I didn't agree with and had some back and forths with RH that obviously didn't end with me being terminated. In fact, as you probably saw a month or so ago when someone made it way too personal with him, that particular individual is still with us and imagine he'll be here for years to come unless he decides to move on. I happen to hope that he sticks around.

I did para phrase and strictly forbidden is not the correct wordage, but you did agree by joining Yammer you can be punished up to termination for any content you put on Yammer. I should have said it would not be wise to put controversial stuff on Yammer. I know of one guy called in to the office for posting intelligent and queering management about their decisions and I have not seen that guy post in a long time, think he stopped participating in Yammer.

My Bad.

Last edited:
Regardless of what we all believe, this whole discussion boils down to joining the 1108 or not. Regardless of who we believe is deceiving who, no one has provided enough evidence to convince very many of Flexjet pilots that we should join in with you. If things go to crap, then it should be discussed. But until it does, why rock that boat? I assure you that if we rock that boat now things will go south much quicker. Why would we do that? We all get that you guys can't stand Kenn and his leadership. And I've stated here and publicly that I don't trust him fully either. I don't trust my cable provider, cell provider or other entities that engage with but until they do something unethical, I continue to do business with them. And so far, no one above my paygrade has crossed that line yet. And it's not I'm anti-union completely, but I am anti-Teamsters for reasons that have nothing do with 1108's particular leadership.

So let say we vote out the union and without the threat of the union KR feels free to start screwing with you. What's your plan then?

I did para phrase and strictly forbidden is not the correct wordage, but you did agree by joining Yammer you can be punished up to termination for any content you put on Yammer. I should have said it would not be wise to put controversial stuff on Yammer. I know of one guy called in to the office for posting intelligent and queering management about their decisions and I have not seen that guy post in a long time, think he stopped participating in Yammer.

My Bad.

Yeah, I know there are several guys who refuse to participate for various reasons but the most recent "offender" is still posting. Although I've yet to receive a phone call from leadership, I keep getting asked if I have. I guess I'm proof that you can spout off respectively and be just fine.

So let say we vote out the union and without the threat of the union KR feels free to start screwing with you. What's your plan then?

I know you want me to say that we'll unionize when that happens. In our case, Kenn is extremely beholden to the investors who have BILLIONS riding on Flexjet's success. For once in his aviation career, he has a pretty content group of pilots who care about the success of their company and why on earth would he destroy that?

V1
Uncle Kenn is a very likeable guy, just like Obama. It's his policies that are hurting us.

I don't find Obama likable and we could do another 700 post conversation as to why, but I get your point. So far, Kenn's policies aren't hurting us. But Obama's are for sure.

I'm not sure why you guys want on Yammer so badly anyway?

We don't. Couldn't care less about a company facebook messenger. I have a Flops email address with everyone's email. If I want to know something or have a question, I will send an email, and I will get a response.

What we want is for you guys to admit that the excuse that they gave you about why we are unable to be on Yammer is completely, unequivocally, unmistakably, explicitly, and indisputably not true.

You guys say that you are tired of Union Pushers on FI.

What I am tired of, is Flex Management Pushers on FI.

Glad some of the rational pilots at FJ are starting to post. It's nice to see some posts that show that not everyone here feels the sky is falling.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it sure is nice that the silent majority seems to be breaking their silence.

I know you want me to say that we'll unionize when that happens. In our case, Kenn is extremely beholden to the investors who have BILLIONS riding on Flexjet's success. For once in his aviation career, he has a pretty content group of pilots who care about the success of their company and why on earth would he destroy that?

So no plan? Just counting on KR's beneficence and hoping for the best?

We don't. Couldn't care less about a company facebook messenger. I have a Flops email address with everyone's email. If I want to know something or have a question, I will send an email, and I will get a response.

What we want is for you guys to admit that the excuse that they gave you about why we are unable to be on Yammer is completely, unequivocally, unmistakably, explicitly, and indisputably not true.

You guys say that you are tired of Union Pushers on FI.

What I am tired of, is Flex Management Pushers on FI.

Wrong

You are tired of people who don't share the same views as you.

You can't stand it that there are FJ pilots that don't agree with you.

The only thing you guys seem to believe is that DW is a liar.

You keep bringing this up again and again and again and again........

You are trying to break our trust in management. DW was a replacement for bad management, FR. He was here for +/- 4 years and didn't do anything positive for FJ.

DW is a huge improvement over FR. She understands fractional aviation.

You guys are so quick to judge someone that you know nothing about. What did she do at FJ before she became president? How long has she worked at FJ?

I know you guys have had some bad leaders before, but you new boss is a good one. Don't judge her based on others actions.

So no plan? Just counting on KR's beneficence and hoping for the best?

How's your union plan of going from rags to riches working out? So yes, I guess you're right. I'd rather roll the dice on the status quo and if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. But you'd never admit it if happened to you. I think this conversation has gotten to the point where you guys want us to fail just as much as we want you to succeed in achieving more. We're not going to convince each other otherwise so why not bury the hatchet and agree to disagree? The back and forth is getting very monotonous and is providing no meaningful dialogue.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back