• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We don't. Couldn't care less about a company facebook messenger. I have a Flops email address with everyone's email. If I want to know something or have a question, I will send an email, and I will get a response.

What we want is for you guys to admit that the excuse that they gave you about why we are unable to be on Yammer is completely, unequivocally, unmistakably, explicitly, and indisputably not true.

You guys say that you are tired of Union Pushers on FI.

What I am tired of, is Flex Management Pushers on FI.

I'm anything but a Flexjet management pusher. Wanna know what I'm fired of? The demagoguery of the 1108 pushers. How about that? The name calling and the attempt to discredit anyone who has an opposing opinion. It's gotten beyond the point that you're looking out for us and trying to protect us from Kenn. You've made it obvious that you hope we fall flat on our faces. Maybe not Flexjet as a whole, but at a minimum those of us that have opposing opinions.

I know you guys have had some bad leaders before, but you new boss is a good one. Don't judge her based on others actions.

Technically she is not their boss. She's the CEO (sorta) of flexjet but the head of finance for options. That right? And there is an options guy, I don't know his name, who is the CEO of options and in charge of "strategy" for Flexjet. I dunno, it seems overly complicated. JW on the other hand has the same title across both companies.

But regardless I do like her. She actually remembered my first name when I saw her a second time. She made a real effort to get to know her employees and had some good ideas when she took over.

We don't. Couldn't care less about a company facebook messenger. I have a Flops email address with everyone's email.

So it is a Facebook site where you and your Frat buddies can get drunk and chat with your Granny and mom monitoring what you say.:rolleyes:

Sounds fun, when do I get to join :laugh:

So it is a Facebook site where you and your Frat buddies can get drunk and chat with your Granny and mom monitoring what you say.:rolleyes:

Sounds fun, when do I get to join :laugh:

It's ridiculousness like this is why you shouldn't be taken seriously. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Technically she is not their boss. She's the CEO (sorta) of flexjet but the head of finance for options. That right? And there is an options guy, I don't know his name, who is the CEO of options and in charge of "strategy" for Flexjet. I dunno, it seems overly complicated. JW on the other hand has the same title across both companies.

But regardless I do like her. She actually remembered my first name when I saw her a second time. She made a real effort to get to know her employees and had some good ideas when she took over.

I need to look again for the email announcement. I believe she was named president if the "closed fleet". That is FJ and FO.

I will search for the email and check.

Ok, found it.

March 3rd JW was named VP of operations for the closed fleet (FO and FJ). Operations, maintenance and flight operations now report directly to him. He replaced KS who is now with Constant Aviation.

JW reports to DW. Hence FO pilots report to their bosses who report to JW who reports to DW.

Any questions?

Last edited:
All of Flightoptions manuals and employee guides show Silvestro as CEO of Flightoptions. I don't know how long the company has to make revisions when there is a management change. There has not been any official word as to changes of our management.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back