• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If he told them that, it would be a violation of the RLA.

The indoc and switch to FLOPS certificate would most likely occur during recurrent.

So, obviously not many details so far. But are we talking about GIVSPs replacing the Legacies at FLOPS and then Globals for "Skyjet"? Or will the GIVSPs go to SkyJet? Who will get to bid the heavy iron at SkyJet?

This is CORNfusing...

It will be done fairly!

And that would mean what exactly? If NJA would have gotten us as part of the Global deal, NJA's version of fair for us for for all of our pilots to be gone since they have 400+ on the street.

Also, and here is a biggie that I see, you guys are going to want us to vote in the union to avoid decertification. So, why would we do that and drop down to you pay? I realize that can happen anyway, but right now, our pay stands at least for a year. Honest question here. Not trying to start a verbal argument.

Has anyone at flex figured out KR is a liar? What happened to keeping them separate ? Running two separate companies nothing will change at Flex. We'll guess what flex it was all a lie just as the flops guys called it. You have no work rules and you are at the mercy of the king..and everything has changed. You are now flops pilots. Bend over the beatings have begun..why would you vote for the union? Why wouldn't you? It's the only stability you will ever get from this place..kiss your quality of life goodbye ..welcome

And that would mean what exactly? If NJA would have gotten us as part of the Global deal, NJA's version of fair for us for for all of our pilots to be gone since they have 400+ on the street.

Also, and here is a biggie that I see, you guys are going to want us to vote in the union to avoid decertification. So, why would we do that and drop down to you pay? I realize that can happen anyway, but right now, our pay stands at least for a year. Honest question here. Not trying to start a verbal argument.

Has someone told you your pay will drop if you vote in the union?

What is this bull.... I saw about being assigned to one tail number? What's the story on that?

Back to the future.
That was tried and looked good on paper but in reality it was hard to keep going.

This way you kept up your own aircraft and carried any write ups without any other pilots finding out. When other pilots flew the aircraft they wrote up everything that should have been written up long before.

If the aircraft went down for inspection you were sent to another aircraft, plus if you were on vacation someone else flew the aircraft.

So it was not really workable in real life but sounded good when the salesmen told the customers that.

Nothing to be really concerned about.

Our contract comes up for negotiation soon. Everyone only talks of pay but there is so much more to our contract. Number one representation. And believe me with our middle managers you want representation. Katai and crew have done a tremendous job of representing tons of pilots that are constantly being called into CGF for bulls$it reasons. Also one of my biggest is the 20 hour duty day. Right now we get assigned a duty on time and that is it. They can't come back after 10 hrs off and change everything. Like they did in the old days before our contract. Another biggie is if we don't get home on our last day due to airline problems we don't start our next tour until the same time we get home on the extra day or if it's after noon then were off day one next tour and also get the overtime pay.

We will have a chance to negotiate this time under much better times in aviation and also at a time tHat Kenn wants to grow the company so we should be able to get something that benefits both sides. I for one am happy to see the 2 pilot groups come together as the Flex guys that I meet on the road seem to be a great group and I think the two pilot groups will be a good fit.

I've said it before and I will say it again I can't imagine going back and working for this middle manangment team ( BR, TM, JK, etc...) we have here without a contract. Just remember there's a lot more to a contract then salary. Don't sell your soul for a few bucks that will likely be taken away in time as we Options guys have lived it for our whole careers here. And I want no part of this in house Union joke. You do not want any part of Ed May or Chuck Brace being your voice to the company.

SkyJet is the new thing for Sentient.
XOJET and Wheels up are no threats or to us, per ..
Union will have to be voted for or against because of a merger, but not a merger.
Also everything will happen very fast so people will not be stressed but it might take 3 quarters for things to happen.
Now is the fun part, Please can you date me on St pats day?
Let's talk to each others is the message, at flops we do not pay for our meals so we can invite you guys or gals.
Welcome to new house.
I hope we get along and do not burn this house.
Best to all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back