Flexjet Falls Short

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pilot's wife,

Nice reply, and I can see we are all feelin'' the pinch. I may have to hit the garage/yard sales for my furniture. ;)

Flyin'dog,
If the PBS blew up, the party's at my house. You're all invited! And, I'll be handing out cards....... It will be BYOB...sorry.
:beer:

Last edited:
I just want an explanation on why the raise doesn't take effect until MAY 1. They flat out told us on the blue belly that it would be effective FEB 1. I think the raise we got was pretty good, in fact its great if we keep working what we are now cause that gives captains over a 20% increase and F/O's 20%.

Challenger Pay

Can someone please post the new Challenger Captain pay scale. I used to work there and would like to know? Thanks

Art, it's called foot-dragging and broken promises. I'm surprised you don't recognize it for what it is---excuses. I can spot it right away.

As soon as the contract was ratified.

Avee8tr said:
Can someone please post the new Challenger Captain pay scale. I used to work there and would like to know? Thanks

I don't have them all. I was trying guess when I would get there around at years 9 or 10 and they were 530 and 550 per day. Is that you D.D.?

Latest resources

Back