Flexjet Falls Short

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

twincessna

Didn't get much. Little raise, basically one day less per bid period, small increase in per diem.

I see a union in the future.

Sounds like Management is INVITING the union into the fold. That was stupid. Again, very little respect to the front-line employees...

Heavy Set said:
Sounds like Management is INVITING the union into the fold. That was stupid. Again, very little respect to the front-line employees...

Good luck guys,

Us at FlOps have been fighting for about a year to get enough cards in to call for our vote. Our QOL diminished significantly in the last 12 months, assuming your card drive takes as long as ours things can get a lot worse in a year. Be prepared for the worst and start handing cards to everybody you meet in a red white and blue learjet. I will be keeping cards in my bag for any Flexjet pilot that needs/wants one. Ask any FlOps or NJA pilot you see and most likely they will be able to tell you where to get one if they don't have one on hand.

If it's not too much trouble, somebody please post some numbers for the benefit of the FlOps pilots. We have all heard that our chiefs have been in contact with each other, we may expect something similar to what you got. Do share.

Here's what we got.
FO pay starts at 38572 first year and tops at 51873 year 6.
Captain in the Lear starts at 57850 first year and year 10 shows 96088.

Those are for the NEW REDUCED schedule of 202 days worked/year. If you stay on the current schedule you make a little more. Current schedule is 214.5 days/year.

twincessna said:
Here's what we got.
FO pay starts at 38572 first year and tops at 51873 year 6.
Captain in the Lear starts at 57850 first year and year 10 shows 96088.

Twin,

Is Captain pay based on years in service, or years in seat? I.e. an FO that upgrades in year 4 starts accumulating 4th year Captain pay? Or starts back at year 1 Captain pay?

Pretty good? lmao. They are bringing the average work day down to only 202 and even then, its NOT a guarantee that you'll get it. The guarantee is still 17 days a month and you can down bid to 14---DUH--we can do that now. They admitted in the meeting that the biggest concern was reduced work days yet--we DIDN'T GET IT. All we got was the OPTION to get it. IF everyone bids for the 202 day schedule how many actually will get it?? No one had an answer for that which to me means only a few. So, with that said, working our standard 17 days a month, everyone got a substantial raise I think. I personally would have kept the same pay but reduce the days; which everyone wanted. The pay scale is as follows starting with year 1; per day: I didnt put challenger numbers. and this is working the standard 214.5 days a year.......

F/O:
$191--$40,959
$211--$45,196
$223--$47,935
$243--$52,165
$251--$53,778
$257--$55,083

Capt
$286--$61,430
$301--$64,501
$346--$74,177
$400--$85,784