• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Card Drive?? Help Please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad to lend my voice (words) to such a worthy cause. I strongly believe that frac pilots and their families deserve a much better deal than most of them are getting. I also know what it's like to be involved in an uphill battle for justice. At difficult times in life, words of encouragement can have a big impact. Hang in there! Your goal is realistic and entirely possible to achieve. NJW

ALL THAT IS NEEDED FOR A STRONG UNION IS A STRONG WILL TO PREVAIL

To all who are closed minded and think they know all there is to know about unions you are foolish not to even be willing to see / hear all your options. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! We are breaking new ground in our industry (fractional) being that it's still in it's infancy. The unions of yesterday are not the union of today but the basic rules of life still hold true. UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL! Let us forge our own futures together instead of having it dictated to us without a say in the matter. The questions now are, Are you intelligent enough to gather all the facts not hearsay to be able to make an informed decision? Are you capable of doing your own research and embracing change or are you going sit fat, dumb and happy?
Procrastination is the key to success! Do it and you will fail!

Stitch,
What you DID is copy and paste the same message, with minor changes, to several threads about Flexjet. You were attempting to flamebait people, but all you exceeded in doing is annoying us. If you have something substantive to say, say it once, not 6 - 10 times. You are obviously trying to discourage people for coming to work at Flexjet because of inuendo. As a long time Flexjet "wife", most Flexjet employees welcome the new hires with open arms. The pilots are very much looking forward to having you on board and working with you. If any of you are planning on relocating to the Dallas area I would be more than happy to help you with relocating. I know the metroplex very well and can make commuting recommendations, town recommendations, give you the name of some great local realtors -whatever you would like!! I would love to help you get settled here

Latest resources

Back