Flexjet Card Drive?? Help Please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texasskicker said:
Wonderful. Now, the new front in this union jihad is my homeland. NO, do not let these thugs in my backyard. We can work it out. Life is very short, and theres no time.....for fighting my friends. I have always thought that its a crime so I will ask you once again. Try to see it my way. Beatles flashback.

Dont let these jerks affect your way of thinking. Dont fly with the turkeys, soar with the eagles!

Nutjobwife, stay outta my turf.

No worries... you will have your 1 vote.

I've never been asked not to write things up when they were broke!
I do not have to answer my phone in rest!

What company do you work for???

Maybe you should read the FOM that your company provides for you, it explains this for you.

If you want a union, go NJ. It gave them and the rest of the industry what it deserves. Thanks NJ pilots for your efforts. I will still vote no.

NewFlex said:
No matter what we get tomorrow,

I still have to answer my phone in rest

Am asked not to write things up in inconvenient places

and Have my health insurance double with no say in the matter.

Someone tell me how having a union could possibly make things any worse.

I'll join.

If you are so miserable go work somewhere else!! It really is that easy to solve your problems. Don't drag the rest of us down with your union kool-aid!

Texasskicker said:
Wonderful. Now, the new front in this union jihad is my homeland. NO, do not let these thugs in my backyard. We can work it out. Life is very short, and theres no time.....for fighting my friends. I have always thought that its a crime so I will ask you once again. Try to see it my way. Beatles flashback.

Dont let these jerks affect your way of thinking. Dont fly with the turkeys, soar with the eagles!

Nutjobwife, stay outta my turf.

With statements like that, it is no surprise that Texas executes more people than any other State.

japhy said:
If you are so miserable go work somewhere else!! It really is that easy to solve your problems. Don't drag the rest of us down with your union kool-aid!

I know that quote from japhy sounds harsh, but it's the truth. Life is too good and too short to be miserable at a job. If you're not happy at FlexJet, then go where you'll be the happiest. If you're not happy at NetJets, then why stay? If you're not happy flipping burgers or driving a truck for a living, then make the change. Ball is in your court!

I'm happy here at FlexJet and am looking forward to the meeting info tomorrow. One more thing...YES, thank you Strong Union...you guys have greatly impacted this industry! I just don't believe that we need a union over at FlexJet.

Fly safe!

If you don't like a Union and it makes YOU unhappy, then YOU can always leave... Your pilots have a right to unionize. Let the majority decide. Do you have a problem with a majority decision?

Last month I was asked by a Flex pilot to lend my voice to the cause. I am happy to do that and see it as only right, given the fact that I encouraged all of the frac pilots to make a stand when the NJ pilots started StrongUnion. Voting is the right of every pilot at Flex. Those of you who think things are just fine shouldn't be so worried. IF you're right, then your fellow pilots won't turn in the cards. Why not let the job speak for itself?

C HANCE FOR A BETTER FUTURE
A LTERNATIVE TO THE STATUS QUO
R IGHT OF EVERY FLEX PILOT TO ORGANIZE
D ECISION TO STAND UP FOR PILOTS/FAMILIES
S TART OF A PROCESS THAT LEADS TO IMPROVEMENT

Thanks but no thanks

Netjetwife, you have no dog in this fight. If you were asked by a Flexjet crewmember to butt in fine...Now you are kindly asked by a Flexjet crewmember to butt out.

The dog in the fight is this...

I won't be happy until every frac pilot has NJ plus on salary and work rules....

If its a union or just the threat of a union that raises your pay... so be it.

You deserve it.

I want to be taunted by some of you again, (as we were in the past) about how good a deal you got and how you pay NO UNION DUES.

I really miss that and want it again.

To be fair to you Fraxjockey.. you were not one i remeber doing it... Where is my old buddy FlexLr357plt?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back