Flexjet Card Drive?? Help Please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No dog in the fight?

I beg to differ. The leaders of 1108 have explained to the NJ group that industry-wide standards--achieved through unionization of frac pilots---will benefit everyone involved. It is a well-known fact that my family is very involved; therefore, I do "have a dog in the fight". Low wages within the industry make it harder for NJ pilots to demand fair compensation and work rules. I believe that it is better to help others to stand rather than risk being drug down to their level. Apparently 1108's leadership feels the same.

Additionally, there is the matter of free speech that gives me the right to express my opinion on subjects which interest me. I care about the plight of other aviation families, particularly those who share common ground with my family. Having heard many of the same legitimate complaints of being underpaid/overworked from NJ pilots (including my husband) for several years, it is easy for me to identify with the frustrations of the frac pilots that are still faced with the problems the NJ group overcame.

As to your kind request, I bet you wouldn't be making it if I shared your viewpoint, huh? That's just an observation that's as logical as my reasons for voicing my support for those frac pilots that have the courage and determination to improve their job situation.

Standing up for what I believe is right,
Netjetwife

gunfyter said:
To be fair to you Fraxjockey.. you were not one i remeber doing it... Where is my old buddy FlexLr357plt?
Congratulations, Gunfyter, I'm glad for you. I hope you get everything you want. Hope it lasts too.

Warren Buffet said:
  • Though NetJets revenues set a record in 2002, the company again lost money.
  • NetJets, our fractional-ownership operation lost $41 million pre-tax in 2003.
  • NetJets earned a modest amount in the U.S. last year. (2004)
I didn't make that up. You can read it here: http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/2004ar/2004ar.pdf
page 16.

(Modest Amount) - (Huge Pay Raises) = RED INK
Follow my math here?

Last edited:
gunfyter said:
So you don't want a raise for your fellow Flex pilots?
I don't know what would make you think that, Gunfyter. I'm as greedy as the next guy. I'd like a raise. As a matter of fact, I'd like payscales to be as high as they can be (so we can continue to hire pilots) while still maintaining profitability. That is what's best for all of us in the long term. And hopefully, that is what is being announced in Richardson today.

Wanting something that would be detrimental to the pilot group in the long run is a bit unwise, wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
gunfyter said:
I hope you get everything you want and deserve. I think you will.
Ha! How do you know what I "deserve"? I don't know what I "deserve", that's kind of a vaguely moralistic and overly emotional term if you're talking about compensation. Do you really think "deserving" has anything to do with it? Open up an economics textbook and show me where it says anyone "deserves" anything.

I'll tell you what I want: I want as much monetary compensation as the company can afford to pay. I hope schoolteachers and our men and women in uniform get what they "deserve". I think I'll probably get what I "deserve" shortly after death, just like everyone else.

Last edited:
FLexrpilot way to shoot for the moon. Ugh

flexlrpilot357 said:
I don't know what I "deserve"...

Exactly your problem. You have no goals. Fortunately, others do and whatever the group eventually gets, guess what... you too will enjoy.

All that for simply showing up to school and putting your name on the test.

Another acronym from the O. C. D.

netjetwife said:
Last month I was asked by a Flex pilot to lend my voice to the cause. I am happy to do that and see it as only right, given the fact that I encouraged all of the frac pilots to make a stand when the NJ pilots started StrongUnion. Voting is the right of every pilot at Flex. Those of you who think things are just fine shouldn't be so worried. IF you're right, then your fellow pilots won't turn in the cards. Why not let the job speak for itself?

C HANCE FOR A BETTER FUTURE
A LTERNATIVE TO THE STATUS QUO
R IGHT OF EVERY FLEX PILOT TO ORGANIZE
D ECISION TO STAND UP FOR PILOTS/FAMILIES
S TART OF A PROCESS THAT LEADS TO IMPROVEMENT

C rap
A nd
R hoid
D isposal
S ystem

With the Floptions vote forthcoming, this board is going to turn into a battle zone. I for one will not participate any more. Im gone.

But I pray for all of you Options pilots. Best of luck sisters.

OUT

wooohoo TH is gone.

Latest resources

Back