Flexjet Card Drive?? Help Please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NewFlex

Where can I get my card? I want to get this moving along. Why put off the inevitable? Nobody I am flying with seems to know what is going on.

Please give me some insight.

Signed, Willing To Join

How do I know if anyone else has already done that? Will it cause a problem if they are contacted by multiple groups or individuals? Just seems disorganized.

It is time to begin the pursuit of representation.

If a few guys in particular have started a drive, the leaders of 1108 should be able to put you in contact with them.

One of the most important things you can do is get the current names and addresses of all the pilots so you can get the information to them via snail mail. That and talk to everyone you run into to make sure they know it is happening and how to contribute.

Get guys to go to 1108 website. etc etc.

Communication is essential. As pilots we are at a disadvantage with that because we live all over the country. And until you have enough cards to call a vote, the company does not have to give out the addresses. If you know anybody in the shop who can get that information it will help leaps and bounds.

Newflex,

You're not going to need to after tomorrow. From what I hear, we're going to get a pretty sweet deal.

No matter what we get tomorrow,

I still have to answer my phone in rest

Am asked not to write things up in inconvenient places

and Have my health insurance double with no say in the matter.

Someone tell me how having a union could possibly make things any worse.

I'll join.

NewFlex said:
No matter what we get tomorrow,

I still have to answer my phone in rest

Am asked not to write things up in inconvenient places

and Have my health insurance double with no say in the matter.

Someone tell me how having a union could possibly make things any worse.

I'll join.
Are NJA or CS pilots asked not write things up in inconvenient places? Do NJA or CS pilots have any say on health insurance premiums going up? Just curious. What are the retirement plans at the fractionals like? Do any have company funded defined benefit plans? I believe CS does.

Great, new front in the jihad

Wonderful. Now, the new front in this union jihad is my homeland. NO, do not let these thugs in my backyard. We can work it out. Life is very short, and theres no time.....for fighting my friends. I have always thought that its a crime so I will ask you once again. Try to see it my way. Beatles flashback.

Dont let these jerks affect your way of thinking. Dont fly with the turkeys, soar with the eagles!

Nutjobwife, stay outta my turf.

NewFlex,

I have NEVER been asked not to write something up. I discuss it with maint. and if is broke I start writing end of story. I have never been questioned on this matter. And believe me I get writers cramp sometimes. As for the other things you mention I AGREE 100%, especially the rest issue. Did you read the last mailing? Some wiz mentioned Flex was the first to FULLY use 91k rules. That of course with a 135 rest waiver. I say BS on this.

Art what have you heard lately?

Latest resources

Back