• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet and a slow death.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't get so excited about the space shuttles. Because they are previously enjoyed, Flight Options will be getting those.

I wouldn't believe Globals until you see one on property, and a pay check to go with it.

Its all Sugar Coated BS to try not to have a mass exodus.

Even FR promised Globals...

I really feel for you guys at Flex. I'm not seeing anything that is positive about this. No matter how it is inevitably being spun by the ACP's, why could this be a good thing?

I wouldn't believe Globals until you see one on property, and a pay check to go with it.

Its all Sugar Coated BS to try not to have a mass exodus.

Even FR promised Globals...

I think you are right. We have been told for years that there is not a big enough market in fractional big jets to justify to entry cost. We may have solved the capital issue with the DAC purchase, but what has changed the market?

I'll believe the Global rumor when I see one on the ADS mx tarmac in Flexjet colors. It probably is just a rumor to keep people from the leaving and to keep the operation going smoothly. Because is the operation goes to $h!t then Ricci just bought a whole lot of nothing.

You wanna fly a Global? The new VistaJet/Jet Avaition JV will have at least 10 Globals if you have shiny jet syndrome and are dying to fly one... Might be a good option if you are low on the totem pole but have a lot of time (and know how to network) at Flexoptionshares and you are tired of 4-5 legs a day in the Lear 40/400XT/CJ3:

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...-06/vistajet-moves-us-jet-aviation-and-wheels

Last edited:
OH! the new equipment promise...Global 5000 and now that you are not tied to Bombardier, you can get G550's. Hold your breath. It will be a lot less painfull.

What's this G550 rumor? Haven't heard that one, but I have been on vacation.

That's just the bait. Take your eye off of what is happening around you and dream about how good things could be.
Wasn't there a model of an Envoy 7 in the lobby in Cleveland at one time?

We just had a pilot go back to Flex, he turned down USAirways because he thought the future was pretty good at Flex, he will know in about 10 years if he made the correct choice

You are correct, Yip...time will tell, though it will be less than 10 years..specifically, after the next presidential election. I think there is a good chance he made the correct choice, but no one knows what the industry will look like then.
Cheers,
WL

Latest resources

Back