• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet and a slow death.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rouge, that is a good question. I am not sure how many are left on the list. Hopefully they will update soon. I see a few people posting on the internal asking for an update.

It's all part of Net Jet's and Bombardiers plan and the orders with Bombardier.

yeap that's it, you got it

Netjets and Bombardier executives have been meeting in a secret bunker to plan flexjet's demise

tonight Hansell is bringing chips and guacamole.

Sorry guys, same thing happened to us a CA. NJ places an order with Bomardier and Cessna and we suddenly start winding down and now you guys are. I'm sure there was a deal struck to get rid of the competition. They keep saying here at CA there trying to make it doing Jet Management and Charter, if it works we are going to be very small, about 30% our original size. Regardless, I'm in the 70 on our list and I'll leave in a heartbeat if any of the Airlines call me for an interview. Good luck to all involved. I think NJ needs 5 crew meals a day instead of 3, LOL.

What about Flight Opts taking over Flex?

There have been rumors on the road. The Lears and Challengers 300's are now aged to perfection which FO likes.

Directional Capital and Flexjet reps flew into Atlanta's PDK airport this past week for meetings. Sounds like Ken Ricci wants Flex. If it happens and they merge it doesn't sound good for the Flexjet pilots who are non-union.

Directional Capital and Flexjet reps flew into Atlanta's PDK airport this past week for meetings. Sounds like Ken Ricci wants Flex. If it happens and they merge it doesn't sound good for the Flexjet pilots who are non-union.

Source?

Signature PDK - call them and ask them yourself.

Can you see the trend with manufacturers running programs?

Raytheon's Travel Air - Gone

Cessna's Citation Air - Going

Bombardier Flexjet - Next

Latest resources

Back