• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Jet read file

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The key term is "non union side". Not "Flexjet side". Because farming out the Globals in this convoluted manner is not good for anyone.

The key term is "non union side". Not "Flexjet side". Because farming out the Globals in this convoluted manner is not good for anyone.

Did anyone ever explain how it will be possible for a current Flexjet pilot (assuming one is hired) to fly the Globals that are being operated on the FO cert? Won't they have to do a 135 indoc and be an employee or agent of the cert holder and how does the contract allow for this?

I would assume (I know) that part of KR's grand plan is to have a fleet of Globals in the fractional program down the road and the natural fit would be Flexjet. This Frankenstein's Monster of an operation is just to get the proverbial foot in the door of long haul flying for DAC.

There are several "Partner Program" aircraft already on Flight Options certificate that already do Flight Options trips. The Globals will be in the Partner Program (aka the Sec 1 Loophole, that as someone already commented is big enough to fly a pair of Globals through). And yes, pilots flying those airplanes will be required to go through Flight Options 135 indoc.

Last edited:
There are several "Partner Program" aircraft already on Flight Options certificate that already do Flight Options trips. The Globals will be in the Partner Program (aka the Sec 1 Loophole, that as someone already commented is big enough to fly a pair of Globals through). And yes, pilots flying those airplanes will be required to go through Flight Options 135 indoc.

Do you know this for sure? I heard Jet Solutions was going to manage the Globals.

The second question of the Global program's FAQ's state that they will be operated under the Flight Options certificate.

Doh

Rumor around the water cooler is you applied for this "Nightmare."

So will we be hearing your name on Thursday as one of KRs new inner circle grunts?

Doh

Rumor around the water cooler is you applied for this "Nightmare."

So will we be hearing your name on Thursday as one of KRs new inner circle grunts?

Really? That is a rumor? Awesome!! Yes, we just bought a home in DFW and my wife gets to work at home full time, but we decided to uproot to New York where she can drive to work every day. Also, we think it's a fantastic idea to quadruple our living expenses on the same income. So sure, why not? :laugh:

Latest resources

Back