• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex Jet read file

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they can "bespoke" a Phenom then yes, we're getting them. They've talked openly about wanting a cheap entry level plane, and the Phenom is half the price of a 40.

The more pertinent question is what will the payscale be, and how will the seniority integration be accomplished. I.e., I'd expect a lower scale that would appeal to the Flops pilots and not to the Flex FO's, and it wouldn't matter anyway as the Flex FO's are probably about to get juniorized something fierce.

I was confused ..
....Your saying if they combine pilot groups.

When they combine pilot groups.

Some of us will want our right arms back.

So when will we find out who won the "Beauty Contest" for the global manager?

But Rick says we're not merging and nothing will happen that we don't want to happen. Yeah. He said that.

The pilot groups won't merge. Everything else will merge, trips will be flown interchangeably, but the sham of two separate companies will continue just to keep the union quarantined. And you can bet any growth will be on the non-union labor side.

But don't worry, KR has a very established pattern. After a few years of cutting costs to make the earnings numbers look good, and the economy is in a recovery period, he'll sell to some suckers at an inflated multiple. Just ask Macquarie. So if you have a high enough pain tolerance and don't mind substandard pay, you may outlast him.

Those are my predictions, anyway, but what the hell do I know.

Latest resources

Back