• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex furloughs again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The problem is, the "recall roster" was a separate memo. Nowhere in the severance agreement was the "recall roster" even mentioned. The memo can be changed at the will of the company, and they don't have to bring back anyone. Ever.

What benefit would they get from not calling you back? You know the business, you have a type, why would they not want you back?

Hosed some more!

You will take a pay cut and love it! Also they gave the rest of the pilot group a reduction in yield to 14.5 days from 16.5 days on top of the 60 guys sent home! Man o man! A little overboard Mr. Greed!

You willtake a pay cut and love it! Also they gave the rest of the pilot group a reduction in yield to 14.5 days from 16.5 days on top of the 60 guys sent home! Man o man! A little overboard Mr. Greed!

You meant a reduction of days from 15.5 to 14.5. The yeild has never been 16.5. But, I have to agree with the overboard part. You watch when this economy turns, they'll be beging for overtime, and chartering out the wazoo.

Last edited:
What benefit would they get from not calling you back? You know the business, you have a type, why would they not want you back?

Well in another thread, you have some senior guys telling one of the furloughed guys that "we will do every in our power to make sure you never come back"

nice attitude... I dont like the idea of people not getting called back just cause some other pilots didn't like them. I dont know any details, just saying I think it is BS for a senior person to say that to someone just let go.

Yep yield goes from 15.5 to 14.5. Guarantee pay goes from 16 days to 14 days. That equals a pay cut. I wonder if anyone one else in the company is taking a pay cut. How about you Mr. Greed???? I wouldn't have a problem if everybody was getting a cut to help out the team. But picking on one group is NOT right.

Latest resources

Back