• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

First SLI thread of the day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
His award has been "ready" for two weeks now. This is getting a little dumb.

Using a similar process the Arbitrator in the RAH SLI was four months late with his award. What makes you think Bloch will be any faster? Lawyers know no timetables. They generally do things when they are ready to. If there is a deadline imposed they rarely meet it - they use some process to delay it. I'm not saying Bloch won't deliver in a timely fashion, but I'm not going to hold my breath either.

WHat I am about to write is a joke...........The word is that he wants an updated seniority list from all three unions. He is also waiting on a Delta seniority list as there are some issues with the MEsaba flows. The word is that he is trumping the cancelled flow agreement and allowing only Colgan pilots to flow.........done joking

WHat I am about to write is a joke...........The word is that he wants an updated seniority list from all three unions. He is also waiting on a Delta seniority list as there are some issues with the MEsaba flows. The word is that he is trumping the cancelled flow agreement and allowing only Colgan pilots to flow.........done joking

Isn't Corp buying another carrier July 1? I guess we will just wait until all the purchases are done and just do 1 list then. It's more "cost efficient".

*sarcasm*

yeah my theory it is not SWA buying Sun Country, but Pinnacle Corp is providing the financing for SUn Country to buy all the assets of Pinnacle Corp and then do a stock swap. By doing it this way, it is a staple for the pilots......I am just saying....its so crazy-its got to be true

yeah my theory it is not SWA buying Sun Country, but Pinnacle Corp is providing the financing for SUn Country to buy all the assets of Pinnacle Corp and then do a stock swap. By doing it this way, it is a staple for the pilots......I am just saying....its so crazy-its got to be true

I see Corp going after Horizon, then Comair after they shrink (can you imagine that MOU situation?!). OR corp going after air wisconsin with a new airways ASA. Followed by Delta and Alaska finally getting married. Then Southwest swallowing sun country.. and american doing something (maybe JB).

Miss Cleo got nothin on me!

No matter what we will have angry pilots! Pure WINNING!

Angry pilots..... That could replace angry birds we could fling crjs at CEOs
I heard Bloch wanted a list of where we all went to school and who we dated while we are there

yeah the list was to include where you got your degree from. All the major flight school graduates will be a base, always on the bottom, even below future new hires (unless they are common grads of the major flight schools. Next comes the military pilots and then from there the rest of us randomly given a number.

Latest resources

Back