• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fired From Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I too know this guy and yes, he did take a chance by leaving JB. He thought he had a great opportunity infront of him.

However, he was unfairly shown the door by an a$$hole named Steve Clements who is too little of a pilot to know a good pilot when he sees one. SC was on his period (bad PMS) when he was asked for clairification on a certian point in indoc. When his PMS didn't let up after a week or two, he started firing.

The lessons learned here:

-DON'T got to work for VA, they rule their pilots by fear. (Fred Reid, Don Carty and company, what do you expect)

-If you are dumb enough to go to work there, DON'T ask ANY questions, as SC may have your a$$ FIRED.

-If you make it thru training, DON'T write a letter on anyone's behalf, if SC doesn't like them, he doesn't like YOU (and now YOUR a$$ is on the chopping block)

Pad

I too know this guy and yes, he did take a chance by leaving JB. He thought he had a great opportunity infront of him.

However, he was unfairly shown the door by an a$$hole named Steve Clements who is too little of a pilot to know a good pilot when he sees one. SC was on his period (bad PMS) when he was asked for clairification on a certian point in indoc. When his PMS didn't let up after a week or two, he started firing.

The lessons learned here:

-DON'T got to work for VA, they rule their pilots by fear. (Fred Reid, Don Carty and company, what do you expect)

-If you are dumb enough to go to work there, DON'T ask ANY questions, as SC may have your a$$ FIRED.

-If you make it thru training, DON'T write a letter on anyone's behalf, if SC doesn't like them, he doesn't like YOU (and now YOUR a$$ is on the chopping block)

Pad

BS this guy was a FU! Smarter than the program. Attitude problems. Sounds like you're one also! Hey but ALPO will keep you working even with that attitude.

Last edited:
BS this guy was a FU! Smarter than the program. Attitude problems. Sounds like you're one also! Hey but ALPO will keep you working even with that attitude.

First off that's ALP-A, but if you could get a real job you'd know that.

Second, I'm just stating the facts as I got them from a guy in that class (not the fired one).

Anyway, enjoy driving your '91 Civic, cause at your pay rate, that's all you'll ever be able to afford.

First off that's ALP-A, but if you could get a real job you'd know that.

Second, I'm just stating the facts as I got them from a guy in that class (not the fired one).

Anyway, enjoy driving your '91 Civic, cause at your pay rate, that's all you'll ever be able to afford.

Well i've had plenty of experience with ALPO...20 Plus years of broken promises and failed policys. Then again someone like yourself needs their protection and its well worth the 2% you pay for renegoitiated contracts and preditory barganing done in favor of the legacys while your QOL melts away!!!!!

Pa-Lese spare me your juvenile insults I'd love to have a 91' civic...is yours for sale?

Lastly you're a prevaricator! Yes! No one and I mean no one in his class had a modicum of repect for this blow hard!

This guy was a true "Head"(and you know what I mean don't you!) case and so are you! A coincidence that hasn't gone unnoticed!

Well i've had plenty of experience with ALPO...20 Plus years of broken promises and failed policys. Then again someone like yourself needs their protection and its well worth the 2% you pay for renegoitiated contracts and preditory barganing done in favor of the legacys while your QOL melts away!!!!!

Pa-Lese spare me your juvenile insults I'd love to have a 91' civic...is yours for sale?

Lastly you're a prevaricator! Yes! No one and I mean no one in his class had a modicum of repect for this blow hard!

This guy was a true "Head"(and you know what I mean don't you!) case and so are you! A coincidence that hasn't gone unnoticed!

Right,

Blow hard eh? Where you there or did you get that directly from his classmates? I am not saying others may not have been put off by him but not for the reasons you state.

If you have ever met him (and I doubt you have) you will find others are insecure because he does know what he is talking about. He also has courage where maybe others don't. The bi&ch is that he was in a class of guys that you would expect in a VA class...No courage, line up and take it, hope for the best, don't stand up for what is right blah blah blah.

The bigger bi&ch is that S.C. was hired specifically to manage fear. Period. The funny thing is that it sounds that he is a little lacking in the brain department. The class was being instructed by a twenty-something lacky of S.C. that also has a fragile ego. Poor little fellas. I guess they must feel much better.

Juice

20 plus years? Shouldn't you be retiring on a 767 international somewhere? I guess you decided to 'stick it out' on an RJ for J.O.

No '91 civic for sale here, sorry to have crushed your dreams.

Also sorry to have gotten your panties in a wad, you may want to see your Doc for some more blood pressure meds.

Again, I'm just relaying what I heard from MIA,(I know a lot or people in MIA) but then again, you were there wern't you? ;-)

Have a good time on IOE, and be sure to really cover your tracks each day a watch your back.

NO company accepts pre-existing conditions......

That was true before 1996 when HIPAA was passed. The "P" stands for portablility. As long as you have had creditable coverage without a lapse longer than 63 days, they have to take you on during your eligibility period without pre-existing conditions clauses applying.

HRDiva

Latest resources

Back