• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fired From Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those are not exactly the kind of people you want on your side not if, but when you screw something up. Sounds like a fire first ask questions later type of operation

i'm so impressed... 10 whole years as a ... pilot... wow

First off that's ALP-A, but if you could get a real job you'd know that.

No, A L P O... just watch the cannibalism as consolidation takes hold...

Second, I'm just stating the facts as I got them from a guy in that class (not the fired one).

Second hand information... oh, yeah, that makes sense... two sides to every story... eh...?

Anyway, enjoy driving your '91 Civic, cause at your pay rate, that's all you'll ever be able to afford.

Just keep looking down your nose at someone working hard to make it in an evolving industry. You just stay veeery still. I like sitting ducks! BTW, congrats, you got me to post to your asinine rant, paddy.

Nice job editing for spelling juice....to bad you don't edit for grammer too!

I am pretty sure you meant to say:

....too bad you DIDN'T edit for grammar...

Aint ya got no brains? :cartman:

Ok, not trying to make this tread get back on track here but.....SC had a very bad reputation before he left AirTran.

I didn't know him but never heard one good word about the guy. He apparently used to brag about the number of former airline uniforms he had hanging in his closet....and they weren't from being furloughed. No surprise (or disappointment) from anyone when he jumped ship for VA.

Can't say I can blame him for being a ladder climber but then again.....what a douch bag!

Latest resources

Back