Finally Over

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Says the keyboard tough guy idiot.

You never add anything of substance on this board and can't debate your way out of a paper bag. You are a big D-bag. And, I can't wait to watch what happens to you and your Eastie brethren. Popcorn ready!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Would you like me to wake you up from your dream there - bird man?

The Westies have been in a bad dream for the last 7-8 years thanks to you and your jackhole partners. Your group accepted Nicolau from the beginning (had him as a choice) and everyone signed to accept the award prior.

You are dreaming if you think the other 6 arbitrators won't be thinking about what could happen to their own livelihood if they don't allow an arbitrated award from a previous binding arbitration case to stand. I can't wait for them to ask the Eastie lawyers "so, what happened to the NIC award?" Lots of "uhhhh, ummmm, uhhhh, duhhhhh" will be heard I bet.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The Westies have been in a bad dream for the last 7-8 years thanks to you and your jackhole partners. Your group accepted Nicolau from the beginning (had him as a choice) and everyone signed to accept the award prior.

You are dreaming if you think the other 6 arbitrators won't be thinking about what could happen to their own livelihood if they don't allow an arbitrated award from a previous binding arbitration case to stand. I can't wait for them to ask the Eastie lawyers "so, what happened to the NIC award?" Lots of "uhhhh, ummmm, uhhhh, duhhhhh" will be heard I bet.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Really?

So a 1999 AW narrowbody PHX FO expects to slide right in with the early 1990's AA narrowbody lineholding Captain or lineholding 777 FO (Narrowbody CA pay/767 Reserve CA pay) wearing his "St Nic" T-Shirt.

Get real. Even worse would be the boning the post 1998 hires as they watch the AW crowd take every 777/787 slot 10-15 years from now.

Wow - telling some pilot group they should be raped in a SLI - oh yeah I forgot - you guys have experience in how to do that

Another attempt to deflect attention away from what you've done.
We've had the air tran debate.
Dozens of threads-
So you think you can creep this one to another of those because???

You don't like this criticism?

You shouldn't.

But it's your legacy

Really?

So a 1999 AW narrowbody PHX FO expects to slide right in with the early 1990's AA narrowbody lineholding Captain or lineholding 777 FO (Narrowbody CA pay/767 Reserve CA pay) wearing his "St Nic" T-Shirt.

Get real. Even worse would be the boning the post 1998 hires as they watch the AW crowd take every 777/787 slot 10-15 years from now.

You're applying the logic of Nic to you and AA. What makes you think that would happen?

The Nic award will be merged with APA favoring APA -
You don't get a redo on Nic

Every SLI begins with each side submitting a seniority list.
Then arbitrators will look at all sides of those two lists.
You seem to think that you could leapfrog your spot on the Nic.

That would undermine the entire point of BINDING arbitration -

Last edited:
Really?

Uhhhh, the NIC would be used in the AA SLI. Why? Because that is what was awarded in BINDING arbitration in the USAir case. As far as what that Former US list will be able to hold after the eventual AA SLI? I have no idea, that would be up to the final 3 arbitrators. It's arbitration, and you guys signed up for it, and it's a gamble. If you don't understand the award, there will be an explanation attached that you can read. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

You never add anything of substance on this board and can't debate your way out of a paper bag. You are a big D-bag. And, I can't wait to watch what happens to you and your Eastie brethren. Popcorn ready!
Bye Bye---Genital Lee

I don't debate with idiots.

Last edited:
Really?

You forgot to say all the CAs on the West are 32 years old and all the FOs are 25. If you're trying to light a fire under the AA pilots to take up the East cause, you might as well go all in.

Latest resources

Back