• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Finally Over

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that kinda like the NIC award, which was accepted by the West, East, and Parker before it started? I have a feeling the first set of arbitrators will state the NIC award should be used in the US list, because if they don't, they are negating their future awards to renegade groups like the East-holes, who just don't care about "binding" awards....

Bye Bye---General Lee

You can feel all you want, Genital (although most of us would be happy if you'd just go back to feeling yourself).

The arbitrators will use the lists they ask for, not necessarily those proffered by USAPA. They will not re-do the Nic arbitration.

Last edited:
You can feel all you want, Genital (although most of us would be happy if you'd just go back to feeling yourself).

I can't wait to read your reaction after the NIC is used. Good ole USTUPID is dead now, and you will lose. You'll probably go back to being a bad Chippendale for extra money, although you'll always get a quarter tip in "the slot" from your buddy DCAA320. Enjoy that dipwads!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Then why does the Protocol Agreement (which was agreed to by the Company, the APA and USAPA) state that they will use the 3 lists currently in effect on December 9, 2013?

I wouldn't believe everything you hear from Fergie.

Snapshot date. Nothing more.

Every time there is a seasonal reduction on a fleet those who had previously been awarded a position (that should have gone to a west bidder) will lose the position, likely for quite a while. Eventually the west pilots will occupy the seats they should have had, but the money lost would have to be recouped from USAPA in court when it is proved that USAPAs strategy was to delay by failing to negotiate in good faith and thereby deny the west pilots their rightful positions. The combination go loose laptops and USAPA faithful who feel betrayed by their feckless leaders should make proving this motive pretty easy.

Last edited:
The M-B arbitrators will be only tasked with the integration of US and AA. The will not re-open the AWA-US integration, but simply take the list that the company accepted which was the NIC and use that as the US list.

Simple, legal and efficient.

USAPA lost any source of funding to continue its epic struggle against itself.

Would you like me to wake you up from your dream there - bird man?

I'll remember who depressed wages turning down much needed raises as well.
93 times your contract was gutted down to worse than most regional airlines. That didn't stir your group.
But god forbid a west pilot go above your furloughed pilots. Your misunderstanding of seniority vs longevity, and your pipe dream fantasy that you would have had a job at all if america west didn't buy you has cost us all at the bargaining table. I fear for my america west friends in dealing with the APA- and it will suck for my good friends at usair- but the vast majority of you deserve to be absolutely raped in this next SLI.

Wow - telling some pilot group they should be raped in a SLI - oh yeah I forgot - you guys have experience in how to do that

Latest resources

Back