Finally Over

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can afford that?

Don't you have debts to pay off from a decade of loa 93 ?
:)

You and glee make a great couple. Keep in your own business buddy. And Usapa isn't done btw. We filed in court today which will keep us around for another two years! By then we will have all our furloughs upgraded to captain. Just in time for the APA to come in and take the rest of the captain upgrades away from the babies in PHX. Westicles aren't going anywhere- nowhere.

You and glee make a great couple. Keep in your own business buddy. And Usapa isn't done btw. We filed in court today which will keep us around for another two years! By then we will have all our furloughs upgraded to captain. Just in time for the APA to come in and take the rest of the captain upgrades away from the babies in PHX. Westicles aren't going anywhere- nowhere.

You are sick in the head. Have you ever stopped and looked at yourself? That anger is going to put you in an early grave.

Well 2 out of 3 houses are paid off so I cannot complain.

Coming up on 10,000 post are you, L O S E R

Nice!
Well done-
(You didn't get the pilot memo that you're supposed to take out an equity loan and buy a boat?)

And hey, I get a free set of steak knives at 10,000
Pcl and gen say they cut through prime rib like butter

Wave buddy, for the 1000th time, AWA did not buy US Air.

Have a nice day :)

Hey D-wad, here it is again for you, from your favorite, the NIC Award itself:

"Beyond this, at the time of the merger announcement, US Airways had a significant number of pilots on furlough while America West had none. Moreover, the financial future of US Airways was not comparable to or as bright as that of America West. These factors, as could be predicted, led to great differences In the Parties' concepts of a fair and equitable merger."

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey D-wad, here it is again for you, from your favorite, the NIC Award itself:

"Beyond this, at the time of the merger announcement, US Airways had a significant number of pilots on furlough while America West had none. Moreover, the financial future of US Airways was not comparable to or as bright as that of America West. These factors, as could be predicted, led to great differences In the Parties' concepts of a fair and equitable merger."

Bye Bye---Genital Lee

How's the west doing now? They do 25% of East flying. Nic was a moron just like you. Bit(h

This was the high point in East pilots careers yesterday morning, now reality and a downward bid position is coming closer to being implemented to the separate ops. M.O. that ran USAPA for seven years...Nic. went to Yale and was wounded in the Big One, can you beat that? The West just got representation and a 1.45% raise yesterday, so things are good and got 20 years to get better for me...

Last edited:
I was in the Navy, the last thing I want is a boat :)

Inbound to LAX one night we got a call from Ops that all local hotels were sold out. They gave us a voucher and had us take a cab to lay over in Long Beach on the Hotel "Queen Mary". The ex-navy F/O groaned: "I swore I would never spend another night on a boat!" :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back