• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Finally Over

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ultimate failure in airline representation was put down this morning.....it is time to move on but remember who did this forever.

Well stated. Those guys still are the ultimate Jackholes. What a bunch of babies! Never forget is right.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genital Poo Flinger (GLEE)

Uhhhhhh, you mean with the sub-lease of the 717s to DL? That is correct. What about the part of not allowing AT Capts to come over as Capts (arbitration would have easily allowed that) and lack of pay parity on the 737 (common aircraft)? Not so much, Room full of poo. You guys and the Easties are still clueless. Oh well.Bye Bye---General Lee

Once again-Asked and answered. Signed sealed delivered. 90% of the combined list overwhelmingly voted YES to the NEGOTIATED list.

All parts of BOTH contracts, SLAs and SLs were complied with.

Tranny crappies would have had a hard time "coming over" without those 88 planes.

You can say whatever you want about what you "think" your "feelings" tell you would have "happened in arbitration." That ship sailed.

However, keep speculating away. It's fun to watch (need popcorn!) As you love to whine.

Oh, and as a side not regarding USAPA/CACTII. Once had a P number. So continue to bloviate (once again) about something you know nothing about.

Poor babies, have you stopped crying?

I'll remember who depressed wages turning down much needed raises as well.
93 times your contract was gutted down to worse than most regional airlines. That didn't stir your group.
But god forbid a west pilot go above your furloughed pilots. Your misunderstanding of seniority vs longevity, and your pipe dream fantasy that you would have had a job at all if america west didn't buy you has cost us all at the bargaining table. I fear for my america west friends in dealing with the APA- and it will suck for my good friends at usair- but the vast majority of you deserve to be absolutely raped in this next SLI.

I'll remember who depressed wages turning down much needed raises as well.
93 times your contract was gutted down to worse than most regional airlines. That didn't stir your group.
But god forbid a west pilot go above your furloughed pilots. Your misunderstanding of seniority vs longevity, and your pipe dream fantasy that you would have had a job at all if america west didn't buy you has cost us all at the bargaining table. I fear for my america west friends in dealing with the APA- and it will suck for my good friends at usair- but the vast majority of you deserve to be absolutely raped in this next SLI.

Wave buddy, for the 1000th time, AWA did not buy US Air.

Have a nice day :)

Yeah, they saved your arse.

Do your children ride to school on unicorns too?

You can afford that?

Don't you have debts to pay off from a decade of loa 93 ?
:)

Remember all of USAPA's faults and embarrassing moments are the direct result of east pilots allowing this to happen. The taint will last your lifetime just like a strike breaker....

Latest resources

Back