• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Finally Over

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=310955

As of September 27, 2005, US Airways Group, Inc. was acquired by America West Holdings Corp. in a reverse merger transaction. US Airways Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates a network air carrier. Its subsidiary, US Airways, Inc. (US Airways) engages in the transportation of passengers, property, and mail. As of December 31, 2004, its subsidiary operated 281 jet aircraft and 22 regional jet aircraft; and provided scheduled service at 89 airports in the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ireland, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the Caribbean. The company is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia.

Inbound to LAX one night we got a call from Ops that all local hotels were sold out. They gave us a voucher and had us take a cab to lay over in Long Beach on the Hotel "Queen Mary". The ex-navy F/O groaned: "I swore I would never spend another night on a boat!" :rolleyes:

I bet-

But isn't sailing on your own terms better than bunking it on an aircraft carrier ?

If you don't at least like boats why join the navy?

This was the high point in East pilots careers yesterday morning, now reality and a downward bid position is coming closer to being implemented to the separate ops. M.O. that ran USAPA for seven years...Nic. went to Yale and was wounded in the Big One, can you beat that? The West just got representation and a 1.45% raise yesterday, so things are good and got 20 years to get better for me...

Actually, I believe we are on a dues holiday through November.

How's the west doing now? They do 25% of East flying. Nic was a moron just like you. Bit(h

That will change soon, when the other 75% is opened up to them, at the NIC seniority. They will think it's FANTASTIC, and you won't, D-weed.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The NIC nor DOH will be implemented.

And you know that how??? The first set of arbitrators may decide the AWA guys deserve the NIC on the US side, or the second set could also. Once that is cleared up, then they will merge the two entities. DOH was already shot down by Nicolau himself, and they signed up for binding arbitration. I think all 6 arbitrators (3 in each of the two sets of arbitrators) know that discounting an award their peer (Nicolau) made, would allow other demented groups to attempt the same, making all awards vulnerable. Sorry, DOH is out on that award, and the NIC may slide right in before the larger SLI. Anything less promotes groups to deny anything binding.

Bye Bye---General Lee

And you know that how??? The first set of arbitrators may decide the AWA guys deserve the NIC on the US side, or the second set could also. Once that is cleared up, then they will merge the two entities. DOH was already shot down by Nicolau himself, and they signed up for binding arbitration. I think all 6 arbitrators (3 in each of the two sets of arbitrators) know that discounting an award their peer (Nicolau) made, would allow other demented groups to attempt the same, making all awards vulnerable. Sorry, DOH is out on that award, and the NIC may slide right in before the larger SLI. Anything less promotes groups to deny anything binding.

Bye Bye---General Lee

And you know that how?

The M-B arbitrators will be only tasked with the integration of US and AA. The will not re-open the AWA-US integration, but simply take the list that the company accepted which was the NIC and use that as the US list.

Simple, legal and efficient.

USAPA lost any source of funding to continue its epic struggle against itself.

The M-B arbitrators will be only tasked with the integration of US and AA. The will not re-open the AWA-US integration, but simply take the list that the company accepted which was the NIC and use that as the US list.

Simple, legal and efficient.

USAPA lost any source of funding to continue its epic struggle against itself.

Then why does the Protocol Agreement (which was agreed to by the Company, the APA and USAPA) state that they will use the 3 lists currently in effect on December 9, 2013?

I wouldn't believe everything you hear from Fergie.

Then why does the Protocol Agreement (which was agreed to by the Company, the APA and USAPA) state that they will use the 3 lists currently in effect on December 9, 2013?

I wouldn't believe everything you hear from Fergie.

Is that kinda like the NIC award, which was accepted by the West, East, and Parker before it started? I have a feeling the first set of arbitrators will state the NIC award should be used in the US list, because if they don't, they are negating their future awards to renegade groups like the East-holes, who just don't care about "binding" awards....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back