• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feudin at USSAPy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If IBT is put to a vote, it will be competing with at least ALPA and another in-house union. The results will likely be no one getting a majority of the votes and the airline becoming non-union for a time. During which the Transition Agreement will be thrown in the shredder and the company will assign a seniority list of it's choosing and use LOA93 for both sides. Who thinks that the company would pass on such an opportunity to move the chains down the field?

You USAPA supporters just never got the hang of thinking things through, did you? Let the adults run the union from now on.

You got that right.

PHXFLYR:cool:

I've recently been promoted to royal ball washer, I'll have you know! The interview process was a real humdinger.

Yes, things of this nature.

Don't laugh, some of them are. A yellow lanyard boyfriend and girlfriend come to mind. I'm not sure which of them mows the lawn and which performs the, uh, other acts. Perhaps both do both.

Despite the usual pontifications and nonsense on this forum, what are real world implications of US Air going Teamsters? Does it matter?

Without a settled seniority dispute or LOA 93 in the pilots favor, I don't think it will change things one iota of a cracker. I do think it is a good thing down the road tho.

Dream all you want Easties, but the SLI is done for the AAA/AWA merger. Whoever is the CBA will learn this the easy way or the USAPA way. Delay is your only tool left in the toolbox, you decide when LOA 93 gets old, not us Westies.

Latest resources

Back