• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feudin at USSAPy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is really getting ugly. I just want to wake up and it is all over. I would need Rumplestiltskin grade Nyquil though, I fear.

The only thing that keeps me optimistic is the high quality of the individuals I meet and work with on the line, as well as the volunteers of USAPA (agree with the seniority issue or not) and the fact that this pilot group's ennui will be completely unlike it is now in 10+ years.

Management, however continues to fail to convince me that they have even a capability of being professional, competent or even operate within commonly accepted moral boundaries. They have been and they will endlessly continue to take us to the woodshed and run prison rape trains on us all until this Owebama level fail boat finally runs aground and all options but cooperation have been eliminated.

Back to my regularly scheduled home brew stupor.

Can't wait for the Pickleballers to be decertified.

Not an alliance: it's more of USAPA going bye bye and the Teamsters replacing them.

I know that some of the easties can be pretty thick, but voting in the Teamsters? :smash:

After losing LOA93 and the DJ, I can see.... Westies + 3rd listers + moderate easties = ALPA.

As America West very nearly decertified ALPO in the not so distant past, and I have yet to meet more than 1 pro ALPO East infection I have to suggest that your prognostication is less accurate than a decade of 1970's "scientists" and their endless clamoring that "global cooling" is an imminent problem.

As America West very nearly decertified ALPO in the not so distant past,...
Are you bucking for the Comm Chairman position? Your Goebels-like spin would make Theuer proud. The decert campaign failed to gather enough cards to get an election.

Don't confuse me for someone who is invested in either party in this feces flinging contest. If you would like me to restate it more accurately, I feel that there is very little support for ALPO among the West pilots (my impression) and next to none among the East (that is pretty much indisputable).

Don't confuse me for someone who is invested in either party in this feces flinging contest. If you would like me to restate it more accurately, I feel that there is very little support for ALPO among the West pilots (my impression) and next to none among the East (that is pretty much indisputable).

If given the choice of uSAPa vs. uSAPa within the IBT vs. ALPA, I'd venture to bet that 90% of west pilots will vote for ALPA.

The east hard liners are always going to blame ALPA for their woe's and therefore are a lost cause.

The moderate easties (voted for ALPA vs. uSAPa) and the third listers are the pilots that have the ability to fix this train wreck. With a loss of LOA 93 and the DJ, along with Cleary's failed attempt to coerce the west into another round of mediation, means more votes for ALPA.

Don't get me wrong, ALPA sucks, but they are the best choice we have.

If IBT is put to a vote, it will be competing with at least ALPA and another in-house union. The results will likely be no one getting a majority of the votes and the airline becoming non-union for a time. During which the Transition Agreement will be thrown in the shredder and the company will assign a seniority list of it's choosing and use LOA93 for both sides. Who thinks that the company would pass on such an opportunity to move the chains down the field?

You USAPA supporters just never got the hang of thinking things through, did you? Let the adults run the union from now on.

This is really getting ugly. I just want to wake up and it is all over. I would need Rumplestiltskin grade Nyquil though, I fear.

The only thing that keeps me optimistic is the high quality of the individuals I meet and work with on the line, as well as the volunteers of USAPA (agree with the seniority issue or not) and the fact that this pilot group's ennui will be completely unlike it is now in 10+ years.

Management, however continues to fail to convince me that they have even a capability of being professional, competent or even operate within commonly accepted moral boundaries. They have been and they will endlessly continue to take us to the woodshed and run prison rape trains on us all until this Owebama level fail boat finally runs aground and all options but cooperation have been eliminated.

Back to my regularly scheduled home brew stupor.

Wow. Sure didn't take long to get hooked on the kool aid there, did it ?

PHXFLYR

Latest resources

Back