• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feudin at USSAPy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Growth really isn't an issue because it's pretty much non-existent. Maybe a handful of new flights are announced each year, the most recent CLT- Rome Italy flown by the east guys . Management strikes me as being very risk adverse with regards to route development. However, with that said , they recently announced service in 2 new markets LGA-PHX non stop weekend service only and SLC-CLT . The east pilots will be flying the weekend flights , west pilots the new SLC service. If past experience is any indication , they will operate these new domestic flights for a while and then drop them.

PHXFLYR

Blame the player!!!! You just can not fix dumb and this is who we are chained up with, enjoy LOA 93 till you are ready to man up and move on.

Reading between the lines, it seems as if USAPA expects the judge to order mediation -- so they proactively offer to mediate to buy goodwill with the judge.

Reading between the lines, it seems as if USAPA expects the judge to order mediation -- so they proactively offer to mediate to buy goodwill with the judge.

That would be a complete waste of time. The judge isn't going to say anything other than to inform the company what they already know. If they don't use the nic. They're going to get their heads handed to them in court.

That's all the company wants to hear so they can go to the idiots running usapa, shrug their shoulders and say"sorry, the judge won't let us use your DOH list"

It seems the east likes a union President that goes behind their backs for everything. Is there a Committee to ReElect the President (CREEP) in USAPA?

It seems the east likes a union President that goes behind their backs for everything. Is there a Committee to ReElect the President (CREEP) in USAPA?

Change is in the works, Grumpy. Or at least an effort at change is starting. Are you a member in good standing so you can vote in the next election? Every vote will count this next time around.....

Change is in the works, Grumpy. Or at least an effort at change is starting. Are you a member in good standing so you can vote in the next election? Every vote will count this next time around.....

Every West pilot will vote for Cleary. That's already been decided.

Every West pilot will vote for Cleary. That's already been decided.

Ocity,

That's funny, that's not what the West pilots I've been talking to have said. But, maybe you're right... On the other hand, maybe not. If a real, pro-Nic, pro-unity candidate comes along, I'm willing to bet that a lot of guys will vote to finally end this mess. But, I could be wrong...

Andy

Latest resources

Back