• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Training Letter Out!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Some of the classes later in the cycle have up to 10 FOs going through at one time. That means that there could be more room in each of those classes above if they went to 10. I doubt that would happen each class, but who knows.

Again, these are just SWAGs.

FJ

Pushed Back Dates

HoursHore said:
11FM

I guess they'll train the 11FA guys first.

Don't think I'll get passover either.

Oh well, sit on my butt as a 10SM on reserve under the age of 60 for another 4 months while the old guys kill themselves.

My bud also got pushed from July to Oct as well --- 11FA. He'll probably get passover, since new hires all seem to be going to ANC.

My ANC F/O MD-11 training date just got pushed from June to Oct (argggg!). Looking at the training letter there appears to be no ANC F/O training for current employees from the end of May through the beginning of Oct. Great news for the poolies as I assume they will be taking up these slots. Congrats.

Soooo, for you contract smart guys out there, does that mean those of us that have training slots for ANC will get passover pay as soon as the first ANC newhire gets activated?

Cheers,

Creamer

Creamer said:
My ANC F/O MD-11 training date just got pushed from June to Oct (argggg!). Looking at the training letter there appears to be no ANC F/O training for current employees from the end of May through the beginning of Oct. Great news for the poolies as I assume they will be taking up these slots. Congrats.

Soooo, for you contract smart guys out there, does that mean those of us that have training slots for ANC will get passover pay as soon as the first ANC newhire gets activated?

Cheers,

Creamer

If your training is delayed due to a junior member being sent to training in same aircraft and domicile for the same or subsequent bid posting, then you will get bypass pay. It will be payable when the junior guy activates and if you do not give up the seat or delay your training beyond what the company projects.

So as long as you stay in ANC and go to training when scheduled (and complete it), you are entitled to bypass pay from the time the junior member activates until your projected date of activation. If you delay for reasons under your control, bypass pay will stop at the proposed activation date.

We need one of the senior 11FMs training this summer to swap with a real junior guy slated for next summer. Get us all passover pay in MEM, baby!!

Just got added to the pool at the beginning of this week. A friend said there's about 170 in the pool as of last week. Looking at the training letter, any guesses on how long it would take to get to me?

Fox-Tree said:
We need one of the senior 11FMs training this summer to swap with a real junior guy slated for next summer. Get us all passover pay in MEM, baby!!

Won't be eligible for passover pay for a training date swap. All the interviening seniority numbers would have to state in writing that "they give up passover pay" prior to the company approving the swap.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back