Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fdxdisco said:
VaB
The guy is in my class right now. PM your email and I'll get it to him.
Disco

Someone already sent it to me. Thanks Disco.

Man, when I was going through class, I don't remember having time to be farting around here on FI. I barely had time sleep. And when I did sleep, all I heard was "Autoflight, prof. Autoflight, prof." Good luck in class.

Miyagi said:
I don't want to hijack this thread but does anyone have any updated info on hiring? I was told by my sponsor that my package was on JL's desk about five weeks ago and still I sit by my phone waiting...

I was told not to expect to get a call for an interview until the three month point after your pre-interview package hits the desk. They have interview boards, which take as many of those packages as they can and they decide who is called and who is not. That board meets every other week (in theory), but due to schedules, crisis, etc, that does not always happen. So just wait about three months, and after that point you can have you buddy who sponsored you stick his head in and find out.

goodluck and relax. Hurry up and wait.

I thought it was 1 controller-2 channels. Anyway, he's my student not my class mate.

Disco

VaB said:
Someone already sent it to me. Thanks Disco.

Man, when I was going through class, I don't remember having time to be farting around here on FI. I barely had time sleep. And when I did sleep, all I heard was "Autoflight, prof. Autoflight, prof." Good luck in class.

fdxdisco said:
I thought it was 1 controller-2 channels. Anyway, he's my student not my class mate.

Disco
So, shouldn't you be teaching right now, not wasting company time on Flightinfo?? :)

PurpleTail said:
Any rumors again to the narrowbody replacement of the 72? The last seat bid had the 737 on it as an option?? I guess the 757 is out??

I suspect the replacement will be the A300...We are bringing on at least 10 a year for the next three or four years. We are a mostly domestic operation, with our european commitment actually descreasing as the larger volume routes are being replaced by the MD-11.

What this means to me is that the "new" airbuses will go to domestic US flying, and with little or no domestic package volume growth, they will essentally end up slowly replacing the 72.

A look at our bidback also confirms that we are slowly picking up Boeing cities...thanks for Portland Maine but you can keep Duluth.

Echopapa said:
...thanks for Portland Maine but you can keep Duluth.
You forgot "Harlingen by the Sea"!!!

Latest resources

Back