FedEx Seat Bid???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pecan

Any "reliable" rumors on when the next seat bid might be? I've been hearing it'll be in the summer for quite some time, but that's quite vague. Seems like last winter, JL just sent out a quick email and boom--there is was: Seat biddous gigantous. Haven't spent much time around the campus lately, so I haven't been privy to much of the company "gouge."

Thanks!

Soon. . . . .

Rumor on the JetFlyer email was 250+ captains in August. But I did say RUMOR....

FedEx1 said:
Rumor on the JetFlyer email was 250+ captains in August. But I did say RUMOR....
Well, until I see it here on FlightInfo, it's just BS. . .

FedEx1 said:

I haven't got a JetFlyer in months and months. Can you PM the guys email address so I can get back on the list? Thanks.

As far as the bid, I heard that they can't do much more training since they have to worry about training the guys that are going to fly the airplanes when it gets, shall we say "ugly" around peak. winkwink

I'm over in the MD-11 school house (for another couple of months) and the gouge is still Aug as far as the seat bid goes. No numbers attached to it other than "big", whatever that means. I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't want to hijack this thread but does anyone have any updated info on hiring? I was told by my sponsor that my package was on JL's desk about five weeks ago and still I sit by my phone waiting...

Any rumors again to the narrowbody replacement of the 72? The last seat bid had the 737 on it as an option?? I guess the 757 is out??

Latest resources

Back