• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex Rumors?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey FOXHUNTER are you giving your B-fund money back..since ALPA has done nothing for you. getting close to age 60..see ya george

CaptainMark said:
Hey FOXHUNTER are you giving your B-fund money back..since ALPA has done nothing for you. getting close to age 60..see ya george

Hey CaptainMark it was the FPA that got the B-Fund not ALPA. :)

George,

Last time I checked, the FPA is no longer the union at FedEx. Are you still paying dues to the FPA?

Must stink always having to look over your shoulder knowing everyone in the A.O.C. knows you're a non-member. It reminds me of Mike Mullins and how everyone looks at him........

Last edited:
sandman2122 said:
George,

Last time I checked, the FPA is no longer the union at FedEx. Are you still paying dues to the FPA George?

Must stink always having to look over your shoulder knowing everyone in the A.O.C. knows you're a non-member. It reminds me of Mike Mullins and how everyone looks at him........

No Bill, never a problem.:) You would be suprised how many people say thank you for giving the issues balance. :) You know that even ALPA members are taken to task unless they spout the "Party Line".:(

Back to the original thread topic.:)

The plans for MD11 training are available in the pilot web site Training/Standards, MD11/10, Standards Menu, Comm Updates. There is also a great deal of good information in the Comm Archives.

also,

The MD10/11 replaces the DC10 on MEM-VCP-MEM starting with the March bid month.

If they do have a two year seat lock, that doesn't mean there won't be bids in over the next two years does it? It just means you won't move, but you will get paid for the next seat until the two years is up. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

As a side note, I heard a rumor that the two year seat lock was just for lateral moves. Widebody F/O to another widebody F/O. Just another rumor.

satpak77 said:
just curious, what is the longest non-stop route FDX flies now, and with what equipment?

All MD-11

Paris-Subic (PI)

Osaka-Mem

Mem-Narita

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back