FedEx Poolie Calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a thought.....

I wonder if the two who started Friday are going to Subic, and as a reward for taking that assignment, got to start a little earlier and gain seniority on the other 17?

Opinions??

active_herk said:
Just a thought.....

I wonder if the two who started Friday are going to Subic, and as a reward for taking that assignment, got to start a little earlier and gain seniority on the other 17?

Opinions??

I thought about that initially too. However, I think we'll see that they got those extra couple of days because they were Corp guys. I suspect they'll not be going to SFS. Time will tell.

J/S'ing the other night, and the very senior dc10 check airman showed me an email to him that one of two new hires was going to the right seat of the dc10 in mem. Saw it with my own eyes, so it must be true :) Don't know where the other one was going.

Sweet!

capt_zman said:
J/S'ing the other night, and the very senior dc10 check airman showed me an email to him that one of two new hires was going to the right seat of the dc10 in mem. Saw it with my own eyes, so it must be true :) Don't know where the other one was going.

A new-hire, wide-body right seat in MEM.

It don't get much better'n that!!

Hag

July 10th

KD called today, offered me ANC MD-11 starting July 10th. After getting permission from my wife, I gladly accepted.

Interviewed 5/6 Jan, updated drug test 10 May, currently C-17 Instructor with approx 2200 hours heavy, int'l, glass. KD did not mention how many would be in the class, and I was in so much shock I didn't think to ask.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
KD call

Also got the call from KD today. July 10 class for right seat on the MD-11 out of Anchorage. Interviewed on 28/29 March.

I am actually giddy--the chlorine in the pool was starting to eat away at my skin/brain.

F-16_Pic said:
Also got the call from KD today. July 10 class for right seat on the MD-11 out of Anchorage. Interviewed on 28/29 March.

I am actually giddy--the chlorine in the pool was starting to eat away at my skin/brain.
Is there something heavier than an ERJ in your background? I thought the common wisdom was that you needed at least 737-sized aircraft experience to get the nod for a widebody. I see you have the type rating, but don't list it in your experience. Just trying to get my hopes up that RJ time will do it for me.

Passport question

Did they ask to bring your passport back when you start? (Mine is about to expire, and I was wondering if I should pay extra money to have the State Dept "rush" a new on to me. Bueller?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back