• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope that's a SNICKERS bar floating behind you Don'tBHate'n! :laugh:

Last edited:
The Phone has started to Ring

A buddy from my reserve unit got the call today. June 19 Class. MD-11 ANC. He interviewed Mid to Late March. Hopefully I'll be joining him in class. Good Luck All!!

Got called today for a Jun 19th start - MD 11 to Anchorage. I have heavy time but no glass. Anyone else gonna be in that class?

flynines said:
Got called today for a Jun 19th start - MD 11 to Anchorage. I have heavy time but no glass. Anyone else gonna be in that class?

A buddy from my reserve unit got the call today. June 19 Class. MD-11 ANC. He interviewed Mid to Late March. Hopefully I'll be joining him in class. Good Luck All!!

Did you check with your wives?

Any idea how many are in the June 19th class? Is that the last of the Purple Nugget MD-11 classes? The bigger question is......WHEN WILL THE CALLS GO OUT FOR THE BOEING!!!!

No Boeing classes prior to mid-August. Friend of a friend heard it from a good source (AM). Guess the email from JL was accurate...

Zulu said:
Wrong again Skippy. FedEx is the CORPORATION. FedEx Express is ONE of the INDEPENDENT COMPANIES under the FedEx corporate umbrella.

This is straight from the fedex.com web site (italics added):
"FedEx Corporation provides strategic leadership and consolidated financial reporting for the independent companies that make up today's FedEx: FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Kinko's Office and Print Services, FedEx Custom Critical, FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Supply Chain Services and FedEx Services."

wrong again and again and again

the different "independent" companies are all still under the fedex banner. They all report to fedex, they all are owned and operated by fedex. For tax purposes, it is cheaper to divide your large company into different smaller companies, but they all go by the stock ticker federal express (FDX) because they all are part of the company FEDEX

Latest resources

Back