• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx Poolie Calls, Fourth Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats Jumbo Pilot! You must have been posting the same time I was.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah.....What's your class date?

Class Date

sorry folks... 28 Aug class date

The date is significant for me.. cause there's a B-Day in my family on that day.. But I forgot to put it in the original message... OOPS :laugh:

Last edited:
Jumbo: Is it your birthday? I got hired on my birthday 4 years ago almost to the day of your class. They realized it about halfway through the day and I got a nice little treat from the "staff" in recognition.

Getting the job was the best Bday present I've had in a very long time.

Congrats on the call!

FJ

Yes it is mine.. I asked KD on the phone if she knew the significance of that day as soon as she told me the date.

LOL

I know she knows now.. I guess I'll be ready for whatever happens..

And thanks on the congrats.. It's been a long road!!

Two years to get through and over 6 months in the pool is waaaayyyy too long.

Just happy to be on the other side of this thing now!! For sure.:D

Congratulations Jumbo Pilot! Good to hear. I'm less than a month in trail and can't wait either. Here's to a high last four of your SSAN! Please keep the rest of us poor slobs abreast (so to speak) of any and all intel you're able to squeeze out of 'em once you cross over.

Total Interviewee's for Jan?

So, 15 Aug and 28 Aug classes both have Jan interviewee's in them. Anybody know off the top of their head the total number that interviewed in Jan? I'm sure it's buried in one of the 3 or 4 Purple Poolie threads. ;)

Looks like 26 will be in class on 28 Aug. Congrats Jumbo Pilot and Happy B-day!

BH

Don'tBHate'n said:
So, 15 Aug and 28 Aug classes both have Jan interviewee's in them. Anybody know off the top of their head the total number that interviewed in Jan?
BH
That, my friend, is the million dollar question. I know they interviewed close to 100 in Jan. Not known how many were put into the pool. I'm guessing around 60. Not known how many were sent to the MD-11. I'm guessing 20'ish. By my admittedly crude calculations, There should be one more class to take care of the remaining Jan guys. That's my trig in the sand math anyway........

interview May 24-25th
pool letter July 18

do we think 50 a month for FEDEX new hire training August-October? then back to 24?

Somebody get me a towel please!!!

Got the call this AM, 28AUG 727s. Interviewed 17/18JAN. Another guy in my interview group also got called. So, things are moving along FIFO.

It's a great day to be alive!!! Who wants my floaties? :D

Keep the faith!
:beer:

Latest resources

Back