Fedex plane runs off runway at ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Smokin: I'd love to see it.

Smart: Not from what I've read from her on these boards.

Not that I have a problem with that. I'd much rather have smokin than smart anyday.

I'd like to see some proof of the smokin part though.

FJ

Falcon...

I have seen her and she makes the brown uniform look GOOD! 'Nuff said...

Aviator7576

Man that has got to be hard to do.

Good to hear. The world needs more good looking women pilots!

Probably more good looking male pilots too.

Sorry I can't help much in that regard, but some have said I have a nice personality.

FJ

Falcon...

I have seen her and she makes the brown uniform look GOOD! 'Nuff said...

Aviator7576

Exactly! You're making my point even more with comments like that.

I mean am I the only one who doesn't see anything wrong with giving someone a pass like that just because she was a hot white woman and looks good in the uniform? For God's sake guys, you sound like a bunch of teen age women drooling over Tom Cruz in Top Gun!

If it were a black guy or a less than attractive or over weight woman, do you think the same would have been done? Stop.. don't answer that, it doesn't matter what you "think".

Last edited:
I enjoy a good "tar and feather" FI session as much as the next guy but years ago I was aware of literally a dozen similar situations in the USAF involving guys porking other dudes' wives (subordinates, superiors ... it ran the spectrum) and each one of these guys were eventually promoted and given desirable follow-on assignments (fighters ... what have you). So as much as I'd enjoy ganging on to this little pile of moral indignation I just can't in good conscience.

BBB

Just because the commanders that you are speaking of didn't have the fortitude to enforce UCMJ, that doesn't mean no commander should. Unfortunately, UCMJ is enforced by individuals who may or may not do what is right - and the entire system of regulations should not be discarded due to the inaction of some.

Katie Holmes, yes.. boy you must be pretty young. Don't remember Top Gun?

Uh ... I think that one flew right over your head Mr. Nostalgia. :smash:

I thought it was rather clever MR! :D

BBB

V70T5...

Lighten up Frances...get off your high horse and enjoy a lighthearted comment...from what I've heard there are no complaints about Mega's flying skills ...so I can dish out a compliment that in no way disparages her flying abilities and compliments her looks at the same time...would you prefer I say she is the ugliest woman I have ever seen with wings?(absolutely not the case, that honor belongs to one of my primary students who did get jets...)...some people can actually fly the airplane and not look half bad in the sort over a cup of coffee....

JMO

Aviator7576

Latest resources

Back