• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FEDEX MOAB Place your bets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody in the know have info on off-site MD-11 sims? The T&S notes mentioned that we will start training off-site this month. Long Beach and perhaps Atlanta...

rumors are welcome, if properly noted...facts are encouraged.

Thanks.
NFG

PS, I think Cujo will be right...he's AF, so probably an LCA or management, plus I'm afraid of his avatar.

From what I heard from my instructor during my last PC the Delta Sims in ATL are a done deal. I have heard of rumors that Long Beach might be an option down the road.

fdxdisco said:
ATL sims are out. Poor fidelity. We're start sending guys to LGB next week.
FWIW.
Disco

Disco, You are everywhere even the Saddle Horn, with your model wife. I guess you got tried of your hot shot fighter pilot call sign. Snow in Memphis how is TUS?

Why would the bid be open for 28 days? Contract says 14 days unless it's an FPA bid and I can't imagine this will be one. Operational Emergency last night was one more reason to not live in Memphis - it truly let you see how screwed up everything at the hub is - had that same snow gone through Indy there's no way there would've been 9 hour delays to launches. Memphis=bad in all respects. Yes property is cheap and there's a reason for it.

that IS a reason to live in memphis...i wonder how many commuters made it home...i was sound asleep by 11pm last night..and 28 days is in the contract because of the openings in the anc domicile...it has a move package so they give more time to think about it...i think...

Latest resources

Back