• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex: Just got the call. What now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just worked with 4 new hires today.They all had completed their sim eval,and all had been preped.When I asked if they felt Riped Off they all said Riped Off was too strong. when I said overcharged 4 heads shook in the afirmative.

You are an imposter, and you know it too.

skykid said:
You are an imposter, and you know it too.

I concur. In what capacity, exactly, would he be working with only 4 new hires? Not blooody likely! (Apply Seinfeld bad cockney accent to last sentence). More likely a moron who is jealous of one or both sides of a symbiotic relationship: Albie and others who run a valuable and profitable business or the new hires who benefit from the availability of such a business. He does sound about bright enough to be in the 727 training department though! (All in fun... all in fun...)

hoya

sandman2122 said:
I would hate to be RAC396's student.

We've got too many pompass @ssholes who think they know it all - AND I've noticed a lot of these guys and gals happen to be in the schoolhouse.........interesting..........

Guess flying the line isn't challenging enough.....

I lot of the guys in the school house are professionals who do not have the option to fly the line. It is a 3 yr commitment, then they can go to the line.

RAC-
When you make a comment that EVERYONE disagrees with...you're wrong. When you try to come back with "I fly the hell out of...." you prove that you are a clueless baboon. No self respecting pilot would make a statement about how great a pilot he is - especially in defense of himself to other pilots.

RAC396 said:
The only reason everyone disagreed with my comment is because they paid for their job,at least I haven't reverted to name calling.And I am confident of my abilities.Arn't You?

You can buy a job at FDX?!? Man, I shoulda just forked over the cheddar and not sweated out the interview process....

Confident? We all are. Arrogant? Seems like only a few are. Methinks I know into which camp you fall.

MAGNUM!! said:
You can buy a job at FDX?!? Man, I shoulda just forked over the cheddar and not sweated out the interview process....

Confident? We all are. Arrogant? Seems like only a few are. Methinks I know into which camp you fall.

Methinks?

Latest resources

Back