• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEX Feeder dorks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This may be rumor, but I thought FED EX didn't like hiring the feeder guys for some reason. Conflict of interest or something?

It is a rumor, if you choose to not make yourself qualified to work some place that's on you. Fedex wants to see jet time because it makes you competitive( that's the easy part). The hard part is getting your sponsor and recommendations together.

I dont know why people care about this so much. Relax and let them say what they want. You know the truth and that should be enough.

Why is everyone so upset here? Heck, even FedEx truck drivers are not FedEx employees. They are "independent contracted employees," remember? Sry, couldn’t resist ;)
Only semi-correct. The FedEx home delivery guys are independent contractors assigned an area by the company. The FedEx Express (purple/orange) drivers are company employees; so are the FedEx Freight drivers.

Only semi-correct. The FedEx home delivery guys are independent contractors assigned an area by the company. The FedEx Express (purple/orange) drivers are company employees; so are the FedEx Freight drivers.

I see; thanks for the correction, was a little confused by what I've read in the papers.

That's right, it's okay if they're lying just as long as it doesn't affect me. If they fool others it's just fine. **Sarcasm**

The fact that it affected a very good friend of mine by this guy lying to her matters to me.

But I WILL have that beer.

Hmmmm......maybe just a tad onthe over-sensitive side here!?!?!
What can the possible affects of this be to one of your friends?? Seriously, Id like to know.

This all started two days ago when I was talking to an ex girlfriend of mine on the phone. She had just gone to her 10 year HS reunion and was telling me about a guy I used to know back in high school who was at the reunion and told her he is now a pilot for FedEX. Did I mention this girl is pretty hot too?

She went on to say that she was impressed this guy made it there so young because she remembered when I told her how difficult it is to get hired by FedEX, and UPS, and that most people don't get to those companies until their late 30's or 40's...and he is only 27.

I thought that was peculiar if not unlikely so I asked her where he was based...she said Spokane, WA. I almost couldn't contain my laughter when she told me that. Then I had explain to her the diffence between FedEX and the FedEX feeders.

You left out the most important part of the story. Did He get into her pants? Did the story work?

Latest resources

Back