• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEX Feeder dorks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This argument is hilarious! I don't care what the excuse is, if you fly a caravan and you are telling people you fly for Fedex, YOU ARE A DORK! If word got out on the Regional and Majors forums that a Comair dude was telling people he worked for Delta he would be laughed off the boards. Why not log some microsoft flight simulator time and tell people you are a 777 captain for Landmark Airlines.

This argument is hilarious! I don't care what the excuse is, if you fly a caravan and you are telling people you fly for Fedex, YOU ARE A DORK!

Yes you are, and that I agree with!! Just dont know why people get so upset, angry over it!?!? I'll say it again, "who really cares?"

OH ok I understand now... it's wrong for him to try to get some strange by saying he flies for FedEx, but it's fine and dandy for you to stream your tears out of a firehose all over this thread about it, and give her the "real story" in your own attempt to get back into your ex's pants?

All clear now :D

That's right, it's okay if they're lying just as long as it doesn't affect me. If they fool others it's just fine. **Sarcasm**

The fact that it affected a very good friend of mine by this guy lying to her matters to me.

But I WILL have that beer.

You left out the most important part of the story. Did He get into her pants? Did the story work?

Yes yes! Do tell!! ;)

BTW, the two quickest ways into a womans pants are:

1. "I'm a kindergarten teacher."
2. "I'm a dentist, and I must say those are some of the finest bicuspids I've ever seen..."

Ya know, DHL contracts ABX and Astar for their US work, does that mean they're dirt bags for saying that they fly for DHL? No one is going to know who the heck Astar is.

Ya know, DHL contracts ABX and Astar for their US work, does that mean they're dirt bags for saying that they fly for DHL? No one is going to know who the heck Astar is.

Or ABX. Usually, if asked who I fly for, I tell 'em the short answer is DHL, the long answer is bit more complicated.

Oops, I've been away from this thread for a day.
No, he didn't get any lovin' from his lie. But he did end up paying $180 for her to go skydiving. I guess that's what happens when you lie about having a lot of money. You pay and still get nothing.
She's out of his league anyway.

And no, I don't really care who she dates, I have a girlfriend anyway, but I've been a close friend of her family for about 14 years, so I do care when some liar tries to mislead her because he's too much of a loser to tell the truth.

I can't believe how many of you feeder guys are arguing that it's okay to lie. That's messed up.
You really can't argue this; there are lots of feeder guys who don't feel the need to lie about whom they fly for. Only a select few are dumb enough to do that.
Hell, if somebody asks me what I do, I just tell them "I fly for a cargo company in Dallas".
There's no reason to lie and no reason to explain more unless they want to know more.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back