• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEX Feeder dorks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a MAC Pilot, I really don't think it's that simple. Life is way too complex and fluid to simply state that I work for:
A. FedEx
B. MAC
Believe me if someone approaches me and cares enough to ask what I do for a living, then I would be more than happy to explain the entire scope of my employment. Of course every situation and person is different so I use critical thinking to proceed.

I'm sorry sir, no critical thinking allowed in this thread.
:beer:

CE

Hey Sawmill,
I really don't care about any of that stuff, but when somebody addresses me, I'll respond in kind. Plus it helps keep the thread on top.
My hope is that the more feeder guys who have a chance to read it, the less they'll lie about being FedEX pilots. Eventually I'll get bored of responding, but not for a now; I'm having fun.
And remember:
If you tell people you're a FedEX pilot and you really fly for a feeder, you're a dork.

Daytona:
If this wernt so funny it would be pathetic. (I know, I know, the saying is usually the other way around but since no one really gives a deuce here other than you, its funny) I realize there is no reasoning with you so hopefully you will get bored with this soon and stop your goal of keeping this at the top of the board. And by the way, I dont know any FedEx feeder pilots but from your last post it sounds dangerously close to me that you are assuming all those guys/gals are liars just because one guy. Who are you to tell all these pilots what they can and cannot say or what they can do? Just like my opinion of what you are doing probably dosent mean crap to you, your opinion dosent mean squat to them. And for the record, I dont really see a problem with those who fly FedEx owned planes carrying FedEx labled boxes and envelopes wearing FedEx uniforms (my assumption here...not sure what they wear) telling people WHO ASK that they fly for FedEx. I think youre are placing too much emphasis on what the public "thinks" of FedEx pilots. I bet those DC10 and 727 FedEx piltos get sick of people asking them, once they find out they are FedEx pilots questions like "When are you going to get to fly passengers?" or "When are you going to be a commercial pilot?" Point is: People dont really care, other than you. But anyway, good luck in your quest to rid the world of those pesky lying Caravan pilots!

Last edited:
Remember, fellas. You'll get nowhere with the "I'm a pilot" stuff. Not with all the aircrew getting dragged from the cockpit drunk that we've had lately. Use "I'm a dentist" or "I'm a kindergarten teacher" if you're wanting to score ;)

Remember, fellas. You'll get nowhere with the "I'm a pilot" stuff. Not with all the aircrew getting dragged from the cockpit drunk that we've had lately. Use "I'm a dentist" or "I'm a kindergarten teacher" if you're wanting to score ;)

rodeo clown works pretty good as well. or if you can tell they are dumb and slutty, "i'm a plumber, i lay pipe".

I tell people I sell insurance or used cars. This usually scares them off and they won't talk to you anymore. Never tell someone you are a pilot when riding in the back of an airliner. The annoying questions never stop and a nap is out of the question.

Sawmill,
I'm sure you believe what you say, but some people are just too stupid for their own good. If this really isn't an issue to you, why did you respond to this thread in the first place?
You didn't have to respond to it, hell you didn't even have to read it. But for some unknown reason, you decided you wanted to butt in on the issue.
It must have mattered somewhat to you because you've obviously read many of the responses to this thread; it must have mattered enough for you to take the time to type two whole responses...and long ones at that.
You didn't have to respond to this thread; you weren't asked to. It doesn't even concern you. So it looks like you're the one who is causing the problems. It looks to me like you're the one who needs to butt out of other people's business.

You're like one of those guys who lets their kids watch R rated movies on TV and then complains to the network that they were showing graphic scenes on television. If you don't like what you see then don't read the damn thread, genius. Nobody's forcing you to.

OK.

Continue saying what you think and expressing your opinion while telling everyone who dosent agree with you they cant.

(Hope this was not too long a response)

Sawmill,
I'm sure you believe what you say, but some people are just too stupid for their own good. If this really isn't an issue to you, why did you respond to this thread in the first place?
You didn't have to respond to it, hell you didn't even have to read it. But for some unknown reason, you decided you wanted to butt in on the issue.
It must have mattered somewhat to you because you've obviously read many of the responses to this thread; it must have mattered enough for you to take the time to type two whole responses...and long ones at that.
You didn't have to respond to this thread; you weren't asked to. It doesn't even concern you. So it looks like you're the one who is causing the problems. It looks to me like you're the one who needs to butt out of other people's business.

You're like one of those guys who lets their kids watch R rated movies on TV and then complains to the network that they were showing graphic scenes on television. If you don't like what you see then don't read the damn thread, genius. Nobody's forcing you to.

Like me he (or she) may be on a layover and bored.

Pissing my time away reading this (and other) threads amuses me. It also sometimes keeps me out of bars. :beer:

Latest resources

Back