• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEX Feeder dorks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They lie about whom they work for, then they claim that I'm jealous of them, which is just stupid.

If you go back and look at the thread, I wasn't claiming that you're jealous of FedEx feeder types or our routes or what we get paid. I was stating that you sound like you're jealous of somebody hitting on your ex-girlfriend. Than later on stated that obviously you were the jealous type.

Next time I'll draw you a picture.

It wasn't just you, dillfer. But you go on thinking that my world revolves around you if that'll make you feel better about yourself.

Either way, you were still lying since I'm not jealous of that either. You're just making excuses and attempting to insult me. I don't care what you say, but I'll still respond to your insults.

That last incident was just the most recent time I've heard feeder guys lying about who they work for. I've heard it at least a half dozen times in the past couple of years and it always seems to be the young guys or the social rejects.

It still think it's stupid when somebody claims they fly for FedEX when they DON'T.

So, you go around interviewing feeder guys, and come up with that?
Yeah, 6 different guys, and they are all yanking your package. I'm thinking they do it on purpose.
Dammit, I wish I could come up with a good post equal to your incessant whining.

I can't.

Regardless of the "lying", "jealousy", disrespecting, or insults, does anyone wonder why this supposedly hot girl is Riddleflyer's ex?

Goodgig,
Yawn, I know you've got one better than that in you. I mean c'mon, man, nobody can be that boring all the time.

Sawmill,
You're pathetic too; enlisting help from others because you can't stand up for yourself. And I thought you were just a moron.

Don't rely on the other guys to come to your aid.

Last edited:
Just effing with ya dude. If nothing else, you are fun to laugh at. Thanks for starting this thread...very entertaining. Let me know if you are ever in GSO so I can buy you a beer.

Sounds good. Same goes for you if you're in DFW. I'll introduce you to Shiner Bock beer if you haven't already tried it, it's a Texas favorite.

Sorry about that I guess my mind has gone ever since I moved from your neck of the woods to the highlands.

You'll get sick of breathing fog and come back.

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

CE

:nuts:

Latest resources

Back