• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEX Feeder dorks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I miss my caravan job flying that FedEx plane. Great equipment. Easy job, home everyday & every weekend. *sigh*

Yes, but would you go back to flying Caravans if you could?

Most Reg and cargo exp guys say these things not to lie on purpose but to negate the explanation to come. "Who the hell is 'XYZ', never heard of you guys before". Well we are a blah blah blah......and so on.....

Kind of like flying someones part 91/135 citations or lears no one has ever heard of, oh well thats the way the cookie monster crumbles.

What I think is so funny about this thread is that I always put on my former employers feeder uniform, and hit the bars telling the chicks I'm a feeder pilot. It always seems to work. I've got chicks coming out of the woodwork.
As a backup, if the feeder line doesn't work I show the chicks my F27 type rating. Thats a guaranteed panty dropper.

As a backup, if the feeder line doesn't work I show the chicks my F27 type rating. Thats a guaranteed panty dropper.

You owe me a new beer. I just blew the last one out my nose...

Not any different than all the USAirways Express guys (Chautauqua, PSA, etc) saying they work for USAirways,....

They'd be fools not to come clean is THAT example....

Who in their right mind would want to admit to going to an abortion everyday!

Sitting in a cockpit for 8 hours at a time would bore me to death. I'd rather fly corporate or domestic airlines so I can be home more.

Ok....now I AM laughing at you!

Pretty much everyone I know who can't get a job at the majors use that line!

Ok guys, if you work for a FedEX feeder such as Empire Airlines, Mountain Air Cargo, etc., please stop lying to everybody you meet, telling them you fly for FedEX. You're not fooling anybody and it really makes you sound like a loser.
Just tell people who you really work for; take some pride in your job. Those really aren't bad companies. We all know that if you're 25 years old, drive a Hyundai, and fly right seat in an ATR that you don't fly for FedEX.
You might fool the occassional drunk college girl, but it really makes you guys look like idiots.

The same goes to you regional guys who claim you fly for United, etc. Just tell the truth.

Actually if you're trying to get laid by a drunk college girl and fly for fedex you're better off to lie and say you fly for Delta or some other major airline that people outside the industry actually associate with success. Most outsiders think it means you weren't good enough to make it to an "airline" when you tell them you fly freight--fedex or ameristar, all the same to them.

Latest resources

Back