1. Easy way, Fedex. I'm not trying to seem 'cool', I'm
trying to save time.

2. Hard way, Mountain Air Cargo.
Who?
We (MAC) fly for Fedex.
Oh, you fly for Fedex.
No, we CONTRACT for Fedex.
So you fly the big planes?
No, we are like Comair is to Delta. We fly the small planes.
(repeat for 5 minutes)

If you think someone is trying to impress a Falcon
puke in an FBO, you are SADLY mistaken.

Now that's funny!!

So.
You were searching using the term fedex feeder dorks, and brought this up from a couple years ago???

That is funny!

Fedex has owned Caravans for a very long time. Feeder companies are contracted to operate them, but they are owned by Fedex and flown and maintained under fedex rules.

Are these Caravan drivers hired by FedEx? Are they paid by FedEx? Finally, are they given a seniority number from FedEx?

NO, NO and NO.

They are not FedEx pilots as we know FedEx pilots. This truth stretching has happened for years, happens in the regionals and will always happen. Hey, if it makes them happy within their world and allows them to get laid then they can knock themselves out. They'll just live the lie {A lie (also called prevarication), is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement, especially with the intention to deceive others.} for a long, long time.

It certainly gives one something to laugh at when ya see this happen. We can all use a good laugh at times.

Last edited:
riiiiiiiiight, cut him slack for demanding that i make coffee? if i was a line guy i would have pissed in it for him.

LOL!! THAT is some funny stuff!

I would do it too!

Are these Caravan drivers hired by FedEx? Are they paid by FedEx? Finally, are they given a seniority number from FedEx?

NO, NO and NO.

They are not FedEx pilots as we know FedEx pilots. This truth stretching has happened for years, happens in the regionals and will always happen. Hey, if it makes them happy within their world and allows them to get laid then they can knock themselves out. They'll just live the lie {A lie (also called prevarication), is a type of deception in the form of an untruthful statement, especially with the intention to deceive others.} for a long, long time.

It certainly gives one something to laugh at when ya see this happen. We can all use a good laugh at times.

Just Like any other regional that anybody has ever worked for by using that position to get to know the right people and then moving on like I did into management at FedEx with no regrets. Its not what you know, its who you know.

Now I need to get back to work so I can fire somebody.

Since when did it become a crime to embellish/exaggerate/lie about where you work? Sometimes I am simply amazed at how easily pilots become torqued over trivial things such as this.

ESPRIT

I miss my caravan job flying that FedEx plane. Great equipment. Easy job, home everyday & every weekend. *sigh*

Wow This means I flew for FedEx also, if custom critical counts

DaytonaFlyer....your completely wrong on the hiring practices at FEDEX. It's tough to hire anyone with 1000 PIC turbine when it's SE. They are true believers of hiring from within. I have flown with many "curriers", people who drove a truck or chucked boxes, then transferred over to the flight department after passing the interview.

Let me guess...you go or went to Embry Riddle ?

Latest resources

Back