FedEX Feeder dorks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AV8OR,
I think he's making fun in response to your reply about another guy being typed in the ATP (advanced turbo prop) and you said you were ATP typed too.

I think it was a typo meant to be ATR. He's typed in the ATR, not the ATP. The guy was making fun of that, not your rating.

As far as the FedEX drivers go. Some of them are independent contractors, but they're not actually working for another company; most are self-employed. And yes, FedEX is on their pay checks, they don't receive benefits from another company, and no, they aren't trying to fool anybody.

BAe ATP, Looks like a low wing ATR, FEDEX contacts them in Europe.

ah me lads,Jameson's neat is the ticket,after a hard days night at the yoke.

I'm fairly new to this industry and I've already met far too many "Daytonafly'ers". Fortunately, it has been the trend that they are screened out of the social work group quickly.

My Analysis

I am beginning to think Daytonaflyer is claiming to have "dated" his "Ex" simply because it is something he really wanted to be able to tell folks to impress them. It can be too much trouble to explain that they were platonic friends and she didn't really "have those kinds of feelings for him".....and besides he's practically family.....kinda like the whole MAC---FedEx connection.

but I've been a close friend of her family for about 14 years.

I also suspect he is torqued because this guy he considers a loser got more in a weekend than Daytona got in 14 years...(hey buddy, we've all been there...besides, cut her a little slack it was a reunion after all.....why do you think people go to those?)

She's out of his league anyway.

How do you know, is it because you were out of her league and you feel superior to him? Apparently he isn't because it sounds like they spent the weekend together.

But he did end up paying $180 for her to go skydiving.

I've been to two reunions.....skydiving was never on the agenda.....we all know the best chance of getting laid is to share some activity that increases adrenaline....sounds like a shrewd move.

No, he didn't get any lovin' from his lie.
uh huh......and given the fact that you've had this unrequited love, she will tell you? Even if she was your ex, why would she feel the need to tell you she got laid?

More likely, she got laid, had a good time and was talking about him because he is on her mind.....let's review:

She had just gone to her 10 year HS reunion......

Did I mention this girl is pretty hot too?.....

She went on to say that she was impressed ....

You might fool the occassional drunk college girl,

Dumb and slutty is good, dumb slutty and drunk is the best. :pimp:

. And I am betting that episode involving your ex-girlfriend probably didnt damage her sensibilities that much.

I'd bet the same.....I seriously doubt he did any damage to her sensibilities....I am sure she invited all his attention to her sensitive sensibilities.....and enjoyed herself.

I think you're more torqued at her than him....

For the record, I am a FedEx guy, and I can tell you that most of us encourage others to use our reputation for the purposes of getting laid...But only if you are considered by women to be "good" in the sack. I'd like women worldwide to think FedEx pilots are good in bed.....in this way we can all benefit!

Last edited:
Dang, all that for me? I'm honored. And I thought I was bored tonight.
So it looks like all you do is wander these boards putting people down; I'd say that's about 90% of your other posts...damn you're cool.
You're creating this stuff in your mind. You're just making it up. Why?
It's stupid to lie to people about whom you fly for. It doesn't matter whom you lie to.

Use your reputation for whatever you want, but don't lie about it. If you fly for FedEx and it helps you get laid, then go with it. If you don't, then it just makes you look desperate.

Last edited:
Daytona your replies are lacking the wit you seem to think they have. Guys that post a retort of "Is the all you can bring to me?" truly wear me out. But keep going with it if it makes you feel better.

If you get the job you interviewed for at Allegiant then I hope you can handle being junior to some Empire guys. As you'll have quite a few above you on the seniority list. So it might be a good idea to keep the Feeder trashing to yourself as you sit alone in your apartment stewing over the Feeder guy that put his business end in you x's grill.

Ref

For the record, I am a FedEx guy, and I can tell you that most of us encourage others to use our reputation for the purposes of getting laid...But only if you are considered by women to be "good" in the sack. I'd like women worldwide to think FedEx pilots are good in bed.....in this way we can all benefit!

Ha! Good stuff here. At the very least this is an entertaining thread.

That's no rumor...in fact, flying for a FedEX feeder is one sure way to hurt your chances of getting a job at FedEX.
It's due to their past contract negotiations. When the pilot's union was pushing for more money and better contracts, the FedEX feeder guys kept flying for severely reduced pay and benefits.
That ticked off a lot of the union guys.

CrimsonEclipse,
Nobody buys that convenience excuse either. Here's how your conversations should go:
"Who do you fly for?"
I fly for MAC?
"What do they do?"
We fly cargo.

The End!
Don't lie to everybody here and tell us you're not trying to sound cooler than you actually are.

Then you won't sound like a total idiot and all the pilots and line guys you meet won't laugh at you behind your back.

Why do you care? Does it really affect you? I could care less if a CFI is telling people that hes a NASA test pilot. To each his/her own. I don't really care. Doesn't effect my paycheck one way or another. And if their line allows them to get "lucky" here or there then more power to them

Latest resources

Back