• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEX Feeder dorks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can get get more (college) chicks then most of you guys, so who cares about this sh#t.

;)
FD

Ok guys, if you work for a FedEX feeder such as Empire Airlines, Mountain Air Cargo, etc., please stop lying to everybody you meet, telling them you fly for FedEX. You're not fooling anybody and it really makes you sound like a loser.
Just tell people who you really work for; take some pride in your job. Those really aren't bad companies. We all know that if you're 25 years old, drive a Hyundai, and fly right seat in an ATR that you don't fly for FedEX.
You might fool the occassional drunk college girl, but it really makes you guys look like idiots.

The same goes to you regional guys who claim you fly for United, etc. Just tell the truth.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME MR FEDEX? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK 1) THAT ANYONE CARES WHO ANY OF US FLY FOR 2) THAT YOURS IS THE SUPERIOR ASSOCIATION? MANY OF THE FEEDER PILOTS ARE WEALTHY RETIRED MAJOR AIRLINE PILOTS WHO ENJOY THE WORK. I DID THAT JOB FOR YEARS AND LOVED IT..AND NO, FLYING A JET IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT THROUGH COMPLETELY UNOCCUPIED AIRSPACE WITH ANOTHER BORED MAN HOLDING YOUR HAND ISN'T ANY MORE OF A CHALLENGE THEN THE BIG 172 CARAVAN

nothing but respect for my brothers and sisters slugging it out night after night ,mano et mano in a single engine high wing turboprop, all wx, great stuff.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME MR FEDEX? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK 1) THAT ANYONE CARES WHO ANY OF US FLY FOR 2) THAT YOURS IS THE SUPERIOR ASSOCIATION?

Playboy, if you'll go and read the original post you'll see that Daytonaflyter is neither a FedEx pilot nor does he speak for the Fedex pilot group. Don't vent in my direction.
Personally, I don't care who a feeder pilot says he flies for, and all of them that I've met are stand-up guys. Also, I don't think claiming you fly for FedEx is "bragging." Heck, the other day my step-sister asked me if I ever wanted to fly for an airline, or if I was "satisfied to just fly cargo." YGBSM.

Z

Yes, playboyfree, if you'll go back and read any of the other posts, you'll see that I'm not affiliated with, nor do I ever plan on working for FedEX. Furthermore, you'll see that I never claimed that my job is great; it isn't. The only time when I claim it's better is after some feeder guy claims that I'm jealous of him. Which is when I point out why I have no reason to be jealous.

The difference is that I'm telling the TRUTH...It is stupid when sombody lies about the company they fly for.

Those other guys are just lying. They lie about whom they work for, then they claim that I'm jealous of them, which is just stupid. They're just trying to insult me and they're lying to do it.

Latest resources

Back