• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx chief pilot rant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JL can unload and say whatever he really wants to at this point and not have to worry about being 'politically correct'. He is gone (retiring) in Jan '07. I also think JL is just a messenger behind these letters with PC playing puppetmaster now that BC is gone, but thats just my .02!

JL can unload and say whatever he really wants to at this point and not have to worry about being 'politically correct'. He is gone (retiring) in Jan '07. I also think JL is just a messenger behind these letters with PC playing puppetmaster now that BC is gone, but thats just my .02!

Why would you expect him to retire? FYI there is no requirement for a Chief Pilot FAR121 to retire at age 60.:rolleyes:

End in sight for JL? Say it ain't so....does that mean JL's "no major" hiring policy might go with him too?

Can anyone PM me the letter... I would love to read it!!!!!!!

Thanks

It basically talks about all of the accidents and incidents that FEDEX has had. All were Pilot Error. All were good weather. He tells the captains to act as captains.

Millions of dollars spent on Pilot Error accidents.

Really? That'll be news to some people.

I guess those involved will argue the Pilot Error part.( maybe your involved).

Sorry to hurt your ego, but this is why he went on a "rant". He even says that he is on a "rant". It was something like $170 million worth of Pilot Error related accidents. And the FAA is NOT happy.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, as long as you treat a companies hiring practices like a frat and a good ol boys club, you won't really get the "best of the best"

I guess those involved will argue the Pilot Error part.( maybe your involved).

Sorry to hurt your ego, but this is why he went on a "rant". He even says that he is on a "rant". It was something like $170 million worth of Pilot Error related accidents. And the FAA is NOT happy.

I'm not involved in any of the accidents. I was just addressing your incorrect statement that said "All were pilot error". They weren't. Some certainly were.

Now feel free to continue to your spewing of inaccuracies. Although I'm sure you don't care if they are inaccurate or not.

By the way, how do you know the FAA is "unhappy"?

Latest resources

Back